Chapter 17

"Wake up Madeline. Come on." Harry's voice pleaded as he begged me to get up. Honestly the whole shoot out tired me and scared me to the point that I didn't want to move at all. I completely ignored Harry's pleads for me to get up and pretended to still be asleep. I then felt myself being lifted into his arms and pulled out from the car. I opened my eyes a bit and could see it was pitch black outside and that we were in the middle of a largely paved area. I closed my eyes again as Harry slammed the car door shut and began walking.

I was just genuinely surprised he didn't slap my leg again to wake me up. I mean I probably deserved it from slapping him earlier. "God damn it shes probably freezing." He groaned to himself. I was really close to laughing at his concern for me being cold, but his chest was warm so it actually wasn't that bad. He walked for a bit further before I could feel him going up some steps and moving me so that we'd fit through the door way.

"Hey Harry!-"

"Shut the hell up Louis! Can't you see she's sleeping?!" Harry said as quietly but ferociously as he could.

"Oh. Sorry hostage." Louis said as he patted my forehead almost making me squint my eyebrows, but that'd blow my cover. Harry then walked over to the other side of whatever room we were in before laying me down on what seemed to be a couch. I was too scared to open my eyes though, knowing it was bright in here and that the boys would notice immediately. I cuddled up to the pillow and groaned a bit to act as if I was half-asleep still.

"Ready for take off?" Were the next words I heard making my body stiffen. We were on a plane? Where were we heading to now?! I started to groan as I opened my eyes feeling the plane start to move but before my eyes became clear Harry pulled my legs up and sat down, placing them over his lap.

"Go to sleep Madeline. The flight will be over soon." He said as he rubbed my calf making my eyes start to droop.

I slept for maybe 3 hours? The boys said it was going to be around a 4 hour flight though. And I didn't want to miss the whole thing because we were on a freaking private jet! Louis said he had acquired it last year....but I didn't ask how, mainly because I didn't want to know. They showed me all the rooms on it and let me go up to the cockpit.

Harry just sat there moping around but whenever I'd walk by he'd smile up at me, which was quite odd so I'd try to give him a half smile back but it usually just came out as a confused look. He was acting nice for once and I couldn't help but wonder why considering how poorly he had been treating me.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"Are you thirsty?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Do you need anything?"

Harry had been asking me questions non-stop. I honestly don't know if it was the nerves of going to a new place or something else, but he just wouldn't shut up. Mustering up some courage I finally decided I needed to talk to him.

"Can I talk to you in the back room please?" I said lowly so that none of the others could hear us.

"No." He replied making my breath hitch for a moment in rejection.

"Please?" I asked again as he rolled his eyes. He then scoffed but followed me back there. I closed the door slowly and looked up at him to find him already staring at me.

"Ok what's with all the questions? And the carrying me in when you could've just slapped me awake?" I asked slightly spilling my secret about being awake the whole time.

"You were awake?! I knew I should've just made you walk." He scoffed as he sat down on the couch as I glared at him.

"Why are you asking me if I'm hungry or thirsty?! If anything you should be starving me like you said you would!" I said as I leant up against the wall and placed my head in my hands. Harry didn't say anything for minutes and it was honestly making me regret pulling him in here.

"Do you want to be treated as a hostage? Because that's what it sounds like! I could beat you up if you'd like! Would that clear some things up?!"

"Yes actually! I'm so confused right now! You say you'll treat me as a hostage and then you go and treat me like I'm your girlfriend or something." I said disgusted as the word came out of my mouth. "I mean, the only reason I'm here is because you refuse to let me go, so if you're going to skip all the torture and starvation then just send me back home so you don't have to take care of me."

"I felt bad for calling you useless." He grumbled making my breath hitch. "Once I found out you left the back door open I realized that we wouldn't have made it out there without you-hence you not being useless..." He trailed off as he mumbled incoherent words to himself. "I'm not good with apologies." He groaned resting a hand on his forehead.

"It's not like I cared that you called me useless. I mean your kidnapper usually doesn't boost your ego for you, and by you saying that, well it clarified it." I said letting out a huff of breath and looking down at my shoes. I heard Harry get up from the couch and a couple seconds later he was standing right in front of me.

"The point is, I never should have kidnapped you in the first place. You didn't hear anything and I just wasn't thinking. So I'm sorry. Plus that means you have no reason to be brutally beaten to death by me." I was quiet for a bit and nodded my head at his apology.

"I hope you know that this doesn't make you the top on my list. I mean yeah you apologized but what else have you done?" I smirked as I slipped out of the room before he could give me an answer.

"You have a list?!"

A/N:
Thanks for the lovely comments and votes!! :)