Chapter 49

Three days. Three days Harry has gone without saying a word to me. Ever since our make out session the day we got here, he's been ignoring me. I haven't the slightest clue why. I like to think its because he's busy, but for three days is a little extreme. Plus I haven't been sleeping as well, my nightmares are coming back in little segments.

"Hey Mads, whatcha up to?" Louis said as he came in the living room and sat down next to me.

"Trying to find something to watch on this TV." I said as I surfed the channels for the fiftieth time.

"I made you some food. It's on the counter." He said as he took a bite of his grilled cheese sandwich.

"Really? Thanks!" I said as I stood up and walked into the kitchen to find nothing but empty counters. I walked back out to see Louis laughing with the remote in his hands.

"I knew you wouldn't give me the remote if I asked so this was the only way." He smiled making me glare at him.

"Well played." I said calmly making Louis send a questioning look towards me.

"You're not mad?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"No-not at all. There wasn't anything good on anyways." I said as I walked past him and into the hallway where I almost bumped into Liam.

"Oh hey Mad-"

"Uh yeah so do you have an assault rifle I could borrow? Or maybe some bombs?" I asked loud enough for Louis to hear in the living room.

"What? Why? Are you serious?"

"Completely. I'll only need them for a minute."

"What the hell Maddie? Fuck-no-god I'll give you my sandwich!" Louis yelled as he jumped over the couch and placed an untouched half of his sandwich in my hands.

"Don't lie to me about food." I said as I glared at them both and started to walk away but stopped when I heard yelling from upstairs.

"What the hell does it take to get some peace and quiet around here?! Are you all fucking animals?!" Harry yelled as he stormed through the living room and out the front door.

"That's the first time I've seen him in 20 hours." I said with my eyes wide open.

"What? He didn't go back to your room last night?" Liam asked quizzically looking at me.

"No. He hasn't said a word to me for three days either." I said as I frowned down at my sandwich. "Now I lost my appetite."

"I'll tak-"

"Just kidding! I still want it!" I said as I took a bite and stuck my tongue out at Louis.

"Maddie! Have you been in the pool yet?!" Niall asked as he came bounding down the stairs and straight towards me.

"No it's been raining the past couple days." I said finishing my sandwich and wiping my hands on my jeans.

"We'll c'mon lets go swimming! Harry isn't here to tell you you can't!"

"He wouldn't tell me if I could either." I said as I ran upstairs to throw on the swimsuit Harry made sure to pack. After I finished putting it on I grabbed a towel and greeted Liam and Louis who had already jumped in. "Where's Ni-" I started to ask but before I could even finish my question, I was grabbed from behind and lifted up into someone's arms before being thrown into the pool. "What the he-" I started but looked up to find Niall smiling down at me.

"Gotcha." He said before cannon balling in on his own, splashing everyone and everything around him.

"Let's play a round of chicken." Liam said as we voted who was to be on top. It ended up being Louis and I with me on Niall's shoulders and Louis on Liam's.

"Get ready to go down sister." Louis said as we made our way towards each other. Louis and I grabbed onto each other's shoulders as we tried to push each other off.

"C'mon Maddie! Hold on!" Niall chanted beneath me as he held onto my legs tightly.

"Louis stop squirming I'm going to drop you!" Liam yelled below him making Louis squirm even more and eventually fall into the pool leaving Niall and I standing.

"I demand a rematch!" Louis yelled making me laugh and slip off Niall's shoulders.

"Hey have you seen Harry? We have to leave soon." Zayn said as he came out fully dressed and armed with every pistol imagined. I looked up towards the house and saw Harry glaring down at us. Once we locked eye contact he walked away from the window and a door slamming from inside was heard.

"He's here. I'm going to go get dressed." I said as I swam towards the pool steps and climbed out while wrapping a towel around myself.

"Damn." Niall coughed as he elbowed Liam and they followed me out. I turned around and cocked an eyebrow at them.

"Look better wet than dry." Liam smirked making me roll my eyes and look over towards Louis who was eyeing me up and down. When he saw me looking at him he casually combed his fingers through his hair and focused his eyes elsewhere.

"See you later Mads! That was fun. We'll finish it some other time." Louis winked as Harry came to the door and glared at the boys and I.

A/N:
I've been trying to put off this update because I wanted to see if Wattpad would update their app so I could attach a picture but no. Imagine a beautiful pool until Wattpad fixes their stupid app >:(