Chapter 54

I was going to update later but I decided to do it now because I felt bad about the partial cliff hanger...actually I didn't. Your comments were quite entertaining I enjoyed reading them lol.
BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K READS! I NEVER IMAGINED TO HAVE THAT MANY! MY GOAL FOR THE ENTIRE BOOK WAS 1K NO LIE! ILY ALL

"Fuck, Maddie. Wake up! Maddie!" I heard faintly as someone shook my shoulders making me whimper in pain. "Shit-sorry. C'mon get up." The person said again as they lifted me up into their arms making pain spread throughout my body as I moaned in agony. I took in a sharp intake of breath making Niall look down at me as we neared the kitchen. He set me down on the cold granite countertop making my body stop throbbing for a minute or so as I wondered why I was in so much pain. "Who did this to you?" Niall asked as he cupped my cheek making me tense.

"Oh my god." I said as I looked down at my bruised arms and legs and felt something dried to my face. "No no no no. I thought that was a dream!" I said frantically as I panicked and my heart rate sped up.

"Woah woah calm down! Just tell me who did it to you." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"H-Harry. He came home d-drunk last night a-and..." I stopped because I couldn't finish my sentence as the tears poured down my face. With every shaky breath I took my body heaved causing pain to spread everywhere.

"Who did what to you?" Louis asked as he came into the kitchen sleepily and widened his eyes when he took in my appearance.

"He tried to r-rape m-me." I whispered as I tried to wipe my tears away but my arms were too weak. Before either of them could say anything, Louis stormed out of the kitchen and into Harry's room as Niall poured me a glass of water.

"He's not fucking in there! He must've left!" Louis shouted as he came back in and stood by me while pulling his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Niall asked as he rubbed a damp washcloth across my face getting rid of the dried blood on my temple and nose.

"I-I think h-he just kicked m-me a couple t-times and then p-punched me making m-me black out." I said as the tears streamed down my face.

"Can I lift up your shirt to make sure your stomach's ok?" Louis asked as I closed my eyes and nodded my head. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up resulting in both of the boys becoming extremely quiet.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked keeping my eyes shut not wanting to look.

"I-I'm going to go get Liam. He knows how to tend to wounds better than the rest of us." Niall said quickly as he dashed up the stairs.

"Can you feel this?" Louis said probably touching my stomach but I shook my head no unable to feel anything. "How about this?" He said pinching my side making me jump.

"Yeah I felt that." I grunted as he laughed.

"Just checking." He smirked as he rubbed my arm and held my hand.

"Ok seriously Niall what was so important that you had to drag me out of bed at 8:30 in the-what the hell happened?!" Liam yelled as he walked over towards me and examined my entire body.

"Harry beat her up pretty bad last night when he was drunk after she refused to fuck him." Louis said setting a hand on my shoulder making me wince as he pulled it off and said, "Sorry love."

"Can one of you go grab my bag upstairs? There's some medical supplies in there I need to use on her." Liam said as he grabbed arms and looked at them. "Can you stand?" He asked backing away to look at me.

"I don't know I haven't tried yet." I said as Liam helped me off the countertop and to the ground. I ended up being able to stand but only if I could support some of my weight on the counter. Once Louis came back down with Liam's bag, Liam began wrapping my arms in all sorts of bandages and applying different creams. It wasn't until about ten minutes later he moved to my supposedly most beaten up part, my stomach.

"Ok now tell me if any of this hurts." He said as he pressed all around my stomach before coming to my rib cage. When he pressed on them I immediately lost my breath and became dizzy.

"I-I think I'm going to f-faint-" I said before falling back in Niall's arms and succumbing to darkness.

"Where the hell have you been?!"

"Why the h-hell does it m-matter? Just a b-bar."

"You mean to tell me that after you came home last night you went back out?! Do you realize that you could've been caught?! You just put this whole trip in danger!"

"Yeah but I'm here and I'm fine aren't I?"

"You might be but Maddie isn't." I opened my eyes wide wondering where all of the yelling was coming from.

"Woah-woah Maddie it's ok. You're in my room! Once I pressed on your ribs you fainted. I think you may have harshly bruised a couple. Just relax and drink some water." Liam said while placing some more bandages across my stomach. I was laying on his bed with my head propped up as Niall and Louis sat in the corners.

"Who's out in the hall?" I asked quietly.

"Zayn and Harry." Louis said softly.

"What do you mean she's n-not fine? C-course she is." Harry's voice slurred out in the hall, obviously still a bit drunk.

"You fucking tried to rape her last night and when she didn't confide, you beat her up!" Zayn yelled.

"No-no that didn't happen. She's in our room right now and she's perfectly fine. I'll p-prove it to you." Harry said as his footsteps went down the stairs and came up a few seconds later. "W-where is she? Let me see her!"

"No. You beat her up! I'm not trusting you anywhere near her!"

"Fucking let me see her!" Harry screamed as someone got pushed up against the bedroom door making me jump.

"Fuck go get him out of here. We can't have her heart rate go up anymore." Liam commanded as Niall and Louis ran out to help.

"Madeline!" Harry screamed as he was pulled away from the door and dragged down the stairs.

A/N:
Get your last votes in for the sequel cover! :D