Chapter 52

"No! Please! Madeline! Come back!" Harry yelled from the bedroom. I looked at the clock which read 4:24 am and wondered why he would be yelling for me at this time. I had woken up in the middle of the night from a slight ache in my wrists and decided icing them a little more wouldn't hurt anything. I had only been in the kitchen about fifteen minutes when Harry started yelling. When his yelling didn't stop, I decided I needed to go check on him and make sure he was ok.

"No! Stop! Come back!" He yelled as I came in the bedroom and saw him tossing and turning. I walked up to him and shook his arm lightly.

"Harry-wake up. It's just a nightmare." I cooed as I shook his arm a bit harder.

"Madeline! Please don't leave! Don't leave me-" He yelled as his eyes opened and he breathed heavily.

"Harry it's ok I'm right here." I said softly as he nodded his head slowly and grabbed my forearm flipping me overtop of him and onto the bed. I pulled the covers back up as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Don't leave me Madeline. Promise you won't leave me." He said shakily still breathing heavily and recovering from his nightmare.

"Harry-"

"Just promise."

"I promise. I won't leave you." I said calmly as Harry drifted peacefully back off to sleep.

*KNOCK-KNOCK*

"I'll get it." Zayn said calmly from the living room as he clutched his pistol and trudged towards the front door. I was currently in the kitchen making myself lunch now that it was three in the afternoon. "What the hell are you doing here?" Zayn said as people laughing came inside.

"Ah mate, you lads aren't hard to find." One of them said as I put the finishing touches on my sandwich.

"Surprised the cops haven't caught your asses. Where ya been? Haven't heard from ya in weeks." Niall said joining the conversation at the the front door.

"We've been...around. Found out some information you might be interested in though. Say where's Harry? Out finding a new gir-" Michael said as I walked out into the living room with my eyes wide. Seeing Michael stopped talking, the others turned around to see where he was looking.

"Maddie?! You're still around?" Ashton said as he walked over to me and engulfed me in an awkward hug I couldn't move in because I was still holding my sandwich.

"You came back? I mean I know you and Harry had something but-" Calum started but I cut him off.

"I was forced back again. Don't think I came here willingly." I said crossing my arms and leaning against the couch closest to the door.

"She's also got this new attitude. Watch out. She's feisty." Zayn smirked making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck off." I chuckled jumping over the couch and eating my sandwich.

"Whatcha going to do next young one? Get some tattoos? Maybe some piercings?" Luke teased as they came and sat down in the living room.

"Already got'em." I said pointing to my wrist and ankle and then onto my ears.

"Wait. What's on your wrist." Ashton said as he grabbed it and held it up to his face then looked at me with wide eyes.

"Surprise?" I said confused as to how he didn't know that I had it.

"We'll it looks like your fate has been decided. You're staying here forever and no one is changing that." He said showing my "L" tattoo to the rest of the boys who nodded in agreement.

"So what you been up to?" Zayn asked twiddling a cigarette between his fingers.

"Oh yah know, the usual. Stealing, fighting, killed a couple Dragons. Normal stuff." Michael said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What the hell?! When?!" Niall said obviously asking about the Dragons.

"After they set your house on fire in North Carolina we took care of them." Luke smirked slyly making me want to cower back into a little ball. I excused myself and went back in Harry and my room and almost ran into him on the way in.

"Oh-sorry." I stuttered shaking my head to regain my focus.

"Who's out there?" He asked trying to peek around the corner.

"The Sydney Syndicates or whatever you call them." I said making a quick smirk appear on Harry before it turned into a cold glare.

"Stay in here. Don't come out." He said while pushing me behind him so he could get out.

"What? Why?" I asked quite mad he was telling me what to do again. Instead of answering he gave me a quick peck on the forehead before looking down at me.

"Just stay in here." He said before walking off into the living room.

A/N:
Soooo OTRA USA kicked off today YAY

AND MY CONCERT IS IN 17 DAYS IM SO FRACKING EXCITED IM GONNA PEE MY PANTS