Chapter 45

"Hey Maddie how are you?" Louis asked as he and the others re-entered the house after being gone for 6 hours today. I was currently laying on the couch under a blanket trying to ease my head and stomach ache.

"No me siento bien." I responded using the little Spanish I could remember from the 10th grade.

"English please." Louis said as he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you." I grumbled with my eyes still shut making him laugh.

"You need to go back home before we turn you into one of us." He chuckled walking past me and upstairs.

"I agree."

"Don't give her any fucking ideas Tomlinson." Harry scowled while walking towards me. "What's up with you?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows and sitting on my legs.

"I don't feel good."

"We'll yeah I can see that."

"Then why'd you ask?"

"Because I like seeing you frustrated-ah that's why! You're on your period. Now you're probably glad I threw those tampons in when we were at your house? Am I right?"

"Don't you have someone else to bug? This isn't making me feel any better." I groaned turning over and clutching my stomach.

"No but I know what will." Harry smiled deviously as he bent down towards my face and pressed his lips to mine. He placed his hand on my stomach rubbing gently, temporarily easing the pain, before moving his hand down towards the top of my jeans.

"No-not happening." I grumbled against him and pushed him in the chest off of me.

"Awh you don't want your first time to be bloody-mess?" He smirked making me roll my eyes.

"Pervert."

"Virgin."

"Asshole."

"Virgin."

"Fuck you." I said standing up and looking down at him.

"I knew you wanted to fuck me."

"Leave me alone!" I yelped as Harry pulled me back onto the couch and onto his lap.

"Nope." He responded as he placed kisses all along my neck releasing some of the tension I had been feeling.

"PUSSY-WHIPPED!" Louis yelled from the top of the stairs making me jump and Harry stand up.

"Fucking bastard." Harry said as he trudged up the stairs to go kick Louis' ass.

"Why did you kidnap me Harry?" I asked quietly as I laid my head on his bare chest.

"Technically I'm not your kidnapper since I don't physically abuse you." He said as he combed his fingers through my hair.

"But picking someone up off the streets randomly and keeping them for your own definitely fits."

"I like to think of it more as a vacation from the real world." He chuckled sending the vibration throughout my body.

"It's definitely that." I said as he brought his hand to my forehead moving my hair out of the way.

"Is Madeline here? Does she have a fever? Is she going mad?" He asked cheekily squishing my whole face trying to make sure I was ok.

"But what happens when I go back?" I asked softly after a few moments of silence.

"I haven't thought that far ahead. As far as I'm concerned you're never leaving."

"But-"

"Goodnight Madeline." He said pulling me under the covers and snuggling his chin into the crook of my neck.

"You're like a totally different person when we're alone. You could almost pass for an innocent kid if you didn't have all those tattoos." I said as I looked up at him.

"Only when I'm tired." He said slowly closing his eyes and holding me close. "And with you." He mumbled quietly before drifting off.