Chapter 13

Last night I was tossing and turning non stop, and now my back was aching. I rolled over and stretched my arm out hitting something hard, that wasn't the pillow I had had there last night. I opened my eyes quickly and noticed someone sleeping beside me.

"Aghh!" I screamed in surprise as I scooted to the other side of the bed, but went a little too far and fell on the wood floor, smacking my back against it. I groaned in pain as the body started to stir. The figure sat up and looked at me with a confused face which made me gasp.

"What're you doing in here Louis?!" I asked as I backed up against the wall, as far from the bed that I could.

"Well that's not a nice way to greet your hostess. Especially after last night." He said smirking towards me.

"How did you get in here?!" I asked remembering that I had locked the door.

"Love this is my house, I have keys to every room. And I mean, I'm allowed to keep tabs on my hostage." He said as he stood up and walked out of my room as if nothing he did was wrong. I proceeded to stare at the floor in utter disbelief that had just happened until I heard shouting in the hallway.

"Why the hell were you in there?!" and "Thats not a good enough answer!" Were some of the bits and pieces of the conversation I could hear. Being the curious person that I am, I decided peeking out of my bedroom door wouldn't be a bad idea. I opened the door quietly, peeking my head out from around the corner to see Louis and Harry chest to chest in the hallway.

Mid-sentence, Harry's head turned towards me as he shoved Louis out of the way and started coming towards the door. I shrieked a bit before attempting to scurry back into the room, but I was too late.

"Why the hell was he in your room?! I told you not to speak to him!" He said as he pinned both of my shoulders up against the wall.

"I don't know! W-when I woke up he was in the bed next to me! I didn't ask him to come in!" I exclaimed as I shook my head furiously. Harry grumbled something under his breath before he released my shoulders causing my knees to buckle as I tried to balance myself again.

"You're sleeping in my room from now on." He said with no emotion as he walked out of my room and left me there with my mouth wide open.

"What?!" I said as I turned my head to see Harry already gone and not in the hallway anymore.

I was awoken to heavy weight on my legs and stomach pushing me down into the couch where I had fallen asleep watching T.V. in the living room. I groaned and opened my eyes seeing Zayn smirking down at me.

"Can I help you?" I grumbled, my eyes still adjusting to the light.

"Why do you sleep so much?" He asked as his eyebrows lifted up.

"What else am I supposed to do? Hang out with you?" I said pointing my hand at him and Niall who had appeared to be sitting on my legs.

"Yeah-"

"Madeline. Come upstairs." Harry said as he walked out into the living room and stood by the stairs waiting for me. I looked back up at Zayn thinking he would get off kindly, but he just sat their smirking at me. I then looked around him towards Niall, who just stayed in the same place.

"Get off me, my master is calling." I said slightly moving below them.

"Awh now that's not how you ask your kidnapper to get off you is it?" Zayn said as he clutched my upper thigh with his hand and his finger coming very close...

"Fine. Will you please get off me?" I said in the most innocent voice ever and placed a fake smile on my face, making Zayn sit up with Niall following. Zayn held out his hand and I grabbed it as he pulled me up and turned me towards Harry, who still had a frown on his face. I walked past Zayn and as I was walking towards Niall, he placed both hands on my waist lightly and whispered a quiet 'G'night princess.' before releasing me quickly and allowing me to continue to Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes when I finally reached him and mumbled a gruff 'C'mon' as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. I quickly went into my room and changed into some pajamas before I went back out into the hall and was greeted by Harry's wide eyes staring at my clothes. I raised an eyebrow at him as he coughed then smirked grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards his room. I stared at the bed remembering the first time I was faced with the choice of sleeping in one with him. Thankfully then, I was allowed to make my own decision.

"No you're not sleeping on the floor again." Harry said reading my thoughts, as he grabbed my elbow lightly and pushed me towards the bed, causing me to stumble a tad. I hesitantly grabbed the sheets and pulled them back as I climbed in the right side. Laying down I watched as Harry undressed, now being able to see every tattoo on his body, I realized there were more than I thought. He climbed into bed without looking at me and pulled the covers up.

"Night." We're our final words to each other as we drifted off to sleep.