Chapter 47

"God dammit. I hope she didn't get carbon monoxide poisoning. This fucking thing better work." Harry said while adjusting something on my face; particularly around my nose and mouth. Too weak to open my eyes I kept them closed and tried not to make a sound.

"Mate she'll be fine. You're just lucky we were able to get one of those when we did. Her condition may have worsened without it." Liam said as part of the couch I was laid down on, dipped down towards my feet. I could feel Harry petting my hair with a hand resting on my forearm making sure my heart was still beating.

"She's been out for almost 4 hours now. I thought she was going to die when she shut her eyes in the car." Harry said as he took a deep breath in. "It's all my fault." He mumbled rubbing his thumb across my forehead. "She'd be fine if I wouldn't have brought her back. Hell she has a broken arm and possibly carbon monoxide poisoning." He said brushing his knuckles across my cheek as if Liam wasn't there.

"She's something special isn't she?" Liam said making Harry stop petting my hair and look over at Liam. "I mean I can tell you love her mate. It's quite obvious."

"No it's fucking not. She could easily be one of the other girls for fucks sake and no one would know." Harry said sending a pang through my chest.

"Bullshit. It's obvious you love her and you know it. Just the way you two came about things was...unfortunate." Liam said while sitting up returning to couch to its normal stature.

"Yeah mate if you wouldn't have taken her I would have." Niall said entering the room.

"Yeah well she's still mine so fuck off." Harry retorted slight sarcasm in his voice.

"We're happy you found someone mate. About time."

"Well don't let this change your fucking view on me because you all know I could kill you on spot."

"Oh we know. But we know you won't." Niall laughed exiting the room as his laughter trailed out with him. At this point I was tired of staying quiet so I groaned softly and adjusted my position with my head laying on Harry's lap. When I finally opened my eyes I saw an oxygen mask only my face making my eyes go wide as I tried to pull it off.

"Hey baby doll, it's ok. Keep it on for a few more minutes while you catch your breath." He said placing the mask back on and giving me a small smile. Not being able to talk, I waited for him to say something. "You fell asleep-or unconscious I don't know...in the car so we had Liam run by one of our...suppliers...and grab an oxygen mask before getting on the jet." He said motioning to the area around us. I hadn't noticed the fact that we were in the jet but could now hear the steady hum of the engines.

"Thank you." I said briefly lifting the mask off and looking up at him.

"For what? Making your life a living hell?" He chuckled making me roll my eyes and take the mask off. "Hey keep that-" He started but I cut him off by propping myself up and kissing him on the lips. Dipping down towards me he laid me back down so the kiss wouldn't break. "You're going to need some air after that." He smirked as he placed the mask back on my mouth.

"You are too." I giggled shoving it on his face. He covered his hand over mine before pulling it off and tossing it on the table.

"Are you feeling ok? Hot? Never mind that you're always hot. Fever? Aches? Dizzy? Liam gave me this whole fucking list of symptoms since he usually takes care of our wounds." Harry said handing me a sheet of paper with a full list of symptoms for carbon monoxide poisoning.

"I'm-fine. I just need a drink of water." I said as I turned to stand up.

"No sit back down I'll get it for you."

"No. I need to stand up my legs are falling asleep." I chuckled as I stood up wobbly, while reassuring Harry I was fine as he glared at me from the couch. "Oh yeah and by the way I heard your whole conversation with Liam and Niall." I winked before disappearing around the corner.

A/N:
Wattpad won't let me add a picture which I am OCD about having a picture for every chapter but they said it would be fixed in the next update ok sorry I'll add the picture later :P

THANKS FOR VOTING FOR SEQUEL COVERS