Chapter 44

"I've been up since fucking 5 am. Who the hell came up with the idea to start our jobs that early?" Louis grumbled as he and the others walked in with mass loads of artillery.

"You're just lucky you don't get caught." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"Oi you're lucky you get to sleep in. We'll take you with next time and see how ya' feel." Zayn challenged as he came into the kitchen towards me.

"No we will not." Harry countered as he came in and glared at Zayn which made him roll his eyes.

"Ah mate take a joke, course we wouldn't bring little innocent Madeline with us." Zayn said while he swung an arm over my shoulder and pulled me in towards him.

"Get away from-"

"Lad! I was just kiddin'!" Zayn said as he kissed my temple and walked out of the kitchen leaving Harry with his hands balled into fists at his side.

"Remind me to never kiss you there." He said pointing at my temple making me roll me eyes.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I warned you before to stay away from Louis, now do I need to remind you to stay away from Zayn? I thought you would've known better."

"We'll it's kind of hard to stay away since you brought me back!"

"Just don't fucking be alone in the same room as one of them. Who knows what could've happened if I wouldn't have come in."

"He probably would have left me alone. He just likes to get under your skin, and genuinely does a pretty good job of it."

"Do not do anything they say. I mean it."

"What is going on with you all of a sudden? Are you asking me to defy my kidnappers?"

"Don't fucking-"

"Ey Maddie! Come ere a minute!" Niall yelled from the living room making me smirk. Harry glared at me before I responded with a 'I'll be right there!' and walked out leaving him and his temper.

"What did you-oh my god!" I yelled as I came into view of Niall's face. From the side you couldn't notice a thing, but he had a long cut running down his left cheek. "What happened?!"

"Just a scrape that's all-that's not what I called you out here for though-"

"Niall it's going to get infected if you don't treat it!" I complained as I crossed my arms and looked towards the kitchen to see Harry spying on us. "Hey Harry since you're intruding on our conversation, could you grab me the first aid kit from the bathroom?"

"Hell no."

"Fine." I grumbled as I looked towards Niall, "We'll go get it ourselves. C'mon Niall." I said as I began to walk towards the hallway.

"Good god fine. Don't fucking move." Harry said as he bolted towards the stairs.

"I thought you didn't want me in a room alone with them?!" I smirked.

"Fuck!" He said as he threw his hands up and walked into the bathroom obviously frustrated.

"He's fun to mess with." I smirked as I looked towards Niall who was about to topple over from laughter. "What did you want anyways?"

"Oh I just wanted to know if you would give me a hand-"

"No she will not give you a fucking hand job! What the hell Niall?!" Harry said as he chucked the first aid kit at his head but Niall ducked down before it could reach him.

"That wasn't what I was going to ask-you fucktard!" Niall retaliated while standing up in front of me. "I was going to ask if she would give me a hand with this paperwork." He finished as he picked up the paper and handed it to me.

"What the hell is that for?" Harry asked as he snatched it out of my hands and flipped through it.

"You want to have enough artillery don't you? I file the paperwork and pick them up, you were too busy trying to get home to Maddie that you forgot we have to actually do shit first in order to survive."

"Whatever. Have it here by Thursday." Harry grumbled shoving it back in his hands and walking towards the stairs. Stopping halfway, he remembered that he didn't want me in the same room as one of them alone so he walked back in and sat down in an arm chair eyeing us wearily.

"So how can I help you?"

A/N: This is one of my favorite chapters xD