Chapter 42

After hearing their conversation diffuse, I locked the door and laid down on the bed not wanting to be bothered, but of course my alone time didn't last long.

"Madeline." Harry said as he jiggled the door knob. "Madeline. Open the door." He continued after I didn't respond.

"Leave me alone." I grumbled as I rolled over.

"I just want to talk." He said sternly while tapping his foot loudly.

"If it wasn't obvious I don't." I said feeling quite safe behind this locked door.

"Madeline. I'm giving you one more chance before I fucking bulldoze this door over. Open the damn door." He said making me groan as I clambered to my feet and unlocked it. I then walked back over to the bed and laid back down in the exact position I was in before as Harry trudged inside, closing the door behind him. "Why didn't you tell me it was that bad?" He asked as he sat down on the edge of the bed in front of my legs.

"You didn't even give me the chance to." I sneered making him glare at me.

"Well you could've said it was about us!"

"It wouldn't have made a difference if I did, you would've wanted to hear it anyways."

"That's not true....well at least not in front of them." He said as he rested a hand on my hip.

"Will you leave me alone now?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I like seeing you frustrated."

"What the hell? I'm not in the mood Harry."

"Well whatever mood you're in it's fucking sexy, so stop before I can't control myself." He said as he stood up from the bed and walked over to his side. He then climbed in and faced me giving me a smirk.

"What're you doing?"

"Staying in here until you agree to come out."

"You didn't even ask me if I wanted to go out."

"Exactly because I know you don't."

"Well at least you got one thing right today."

I woke to the sound of someone rummaging through bags. I looked up to see Harry zipping my duffel bag up and throwing it over his shoulder.

"What're you doing?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Uh-I was going to wake you up, we're leaving to go somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Somewhere."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"We've decided to keep our whereabouts concealed until we've left them." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I'll figure it out eventually." I said as I stood up and tried to take my bag from him but he wouldn't let me. "I can carry my own bag Harry." I said as I glared at him.

"I don't care. I'm carrying it." He said making me furrow my eyebrows and follow him out of the room. Once we reached the living room the others were lined up facing towards us. Harry gave them a glare before walking out the door leaving me to stand their alone and confused.

"Uh..." I trailed off as I stood there with my arms crossed and my eyes wide.

"I'm sorry for asking if Harry popped your cherry. And asking for you to tell us your nightmare." Louis said as he looked towards the ground.

"And I'm sorry for not telling them to stop. I shouldn't have gone along and let them make you tell it." Liam said as he gave me a solemn look.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk in your nightmare-Ouch!" Zayn said as Louis smacked him on the head, "And for getting in an argument after that you could hear."

"I'm sorry for making you talk it through and saying it would help when it most likely didn't." Niall finished making all the boy's heads snap up and look towards me.

"Actually talking it through did help me a bit." I said giving them each a small smile. "And let me guess, Harry threatened you to apologize?" I asked as they smirked at me.

"What-no we did this on our own liberty. I cannot believe you would think so lowly of us." Louis smirked as he came over and gave me a hug along with the others.

"What the-hurry the fuck up we haven't got all day!" Harry shouted as he came back in for a brief moment before turning around and walking back out.

"Oh yeah and Mr. Pissy pants over there hasn't apologized yet. Guess where he is on my list?" I smirked as I motioned my hand going from the ceiling to the floor. "Oh yeah and will you tell me where we're going?"

"Nope."

"You're all on the bottom of my list."