~3~

~DEAD POWERS~

Rae's POV

I came downstairs and went directly to the kitchen and started making Seon's favourite breakfast. As soon as I finished making her and mine breakfast, I went to her room to wake her up.

I entered Seon's room and went towards her. I started waking her up. "Seon wake up" I said but got no response. "Seon wake up it's already 10:40 am" I said but she just flipped to the other side.

I sighed. "Seon wake up you sleepy head!" I raised my voice a little and started shaking her. "Mmhm.. let me sleep" she said as she covered her ears with a pillow.

I sighed once again as I know what to do to wake her up. "Seon breakfast is ready" I said but she didn't move at all. "What's in the breakfast?" She finally asked.

"You favourite famous burger" she immediately get up and looked at me as her eyes sparkled. "Thank you! I'll be downstairs in a minute" she said and ran to the washroom.

"That's why I work so hard in making her favourite breakfasts in weekends just to wake her up" I sighed for God knows which time and went downstairs.

Seon's POV

I get out of the washroom and went to my closet and decided what I have to wear today. It took me few minutes to decide and finally I changed into these.

 It took me few minutes to decide and finally I changed into these

I ran downstairs impatiently. A strong delicious smell hit my nose, I followed that smell and entered the kitchen.

I sat on my chair as Rae unnie placed my breakfast in front of me and I started munching.

After eating I went to the sink and washed all the used dishes

I came back to unnie who was using her phone. "I'm going outside to get some fresh air" I said getting her attention. "Ok but please be careful" she smiled at me. I hugged her before running towards my front gate.

I stretched my arms in front of me and inhale the fresh air. I was walking here and there enjoying being with myself alone. I continued what I was doing when a black car stopped in front of me and a person came out of the car.

I recognized that person immediately and ran towards that person, giving a bone crushing hug. "Sisssss!!!" I said and hugged her tightly. "I-I can't b-breath sis" she said and I let go of her right away.

"I missed you" I said while pouting. "I missed you more sis" she said flashing her beautiful smile. "You look stunning as always" I said while checking her out head to toe.

                          (Lee's outfit)

                          (Lee's outfit)

"Thank you, let's so inside" she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started walking.

We entered the house and went to the living room. "Stay here" I told her as she nodded slightly and I ran towards the kitchen (a/n: rae is always in the kitchen 😂)

"Unnie come with me" I started dragging her. "Where are you taking me??" She asked but I just ignored her.
We entered the living room. Rae unnie saw Lee. She was shocked and surprised as she gasped.

She immediately pulled Lee in a tight hug and hugged her as her life was depending on Lee. They have been hugging each other for almost 45 seconds. "Get your self a room guys" I said sassily as they both looked at me and Rae immediately let go of Lee.

"Yah! I'll smack you with my spatula come here" she started running after me as I ran and hide myself behind sis. "I'm sorry aaaahhh I'm sorry" I apologised her while laughing. Sis was trying to protect me from Rae unnie and laughing her ao.

"Ok ok that's enough" Lee sis said. "Ah ok but I'll see you later" she said, breathing heavily and glared at me. "Hehe sorry" I said as we all sat down. "We really missed you sis" I said looking at sis. "I missed you guys more but we just met 4 days ago you know"

"Yeah we know that but why you have to stay outside when you have a house?" Rae unnie said in a little mad tone. "I was on my mission" "And you choose that mission for yourself, no one forced you" Rae unnie said, rolling her eyes on sis.

"Rae unnie is right. I'm glad you are fine. Anyways I'm going to my room to do some work 'kay?" I said as I stand up. "Ok bye bye but come downstairs soon we will spend some together" sis waved at me and said. I said small 'ok' and went to my room.8