~8~

~DEAD POWERS~

Rae's POV

After I met Lee, I went to the supermarket for grocery shopping. I arrived at the supermarket and parked my car. I got out of my car and went inside the market.

I took a cart and put some stuff in it. After some time I took all the things I needed and went to pay for them.

I payed for my things and carried all the shopping bags and got out of the market.

I was going towards my car when someone blocked my way.

Mingyu- "heyyyyyyy, how are you uNnIe?"

"What the hell mingyu? And who are you to call me UNNIE?????" I yelled at him.

"Why can't I call you unnie when Seon calls you that too???" He said with innocent voice that disgusted me.

"Don't you dare call Seon's name with your filthy mouth" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways where is she?" He asked. "And who are you to know that?" I said, annoyed.

"I should know whereabouts of what belongs to me" He said looking directly into my eyes without shame. "She isn't yours, b****" I rolled my eyes once again.

"She is mine!" He grinned. "In your dreams" I said and pushed him away from my way and went towards my car.

"She is mine She will be mine" I heard him saying that with anger but I ignored him and tried to reach my car as soon as possible.

After few minutes I arrived at our house and went to the kitchen and put all the things on the kitchen counter. I placed all the things on the
respective places. I was about to go to the living room when I heard doorbell. I frowned because Seon and Lee have house keys and they never ring the doorbell.

"Who could this be?" I whispered to myself and went to open the door.

"Unnie!!!!!!" I froze by the sudden action. "Rosè you scared the hell out of me" I said and hugged her back.

She broke the hug and ran inside the house. I closed the door and went were she went while running.

I found her standing in the middle while pouting like a small kid.

"What's wrong Rosè?" I asked her.

"Where is Seon?" She said still pouting.

"Oh she is out she will be here-- oh here she is" I turned around when I heard the voice of door opening.

Seon's POV

I entered the house after I came back from training and run. I heard some familiar voice coming from living room. I went from where voices were coming and saw my childhood best friend. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Seon: "Rosè!!!!! How are youuu??" I asked her while hugging.

Rose: "I'm good what about you??" She asked me as she hugged me back.

Seon "I'm great as always." I answered her and broke the hug.

Seon: "When did you come?"

Rose: "Today I mean we arrived just few minutes ago and I came here right away." Shee smiled.

Seon: Great! Where is hyunjin?? He didn't come with you??" I asked her looking around to see if hyunjin is there or no.

Rosè: "We both were coming together but I was fast to come inside first." She said making me chuckle.

Rae: "So where is he now? Did he get lost or somethi-- here he comes" Rae unnie pointed towards the door.

I turned around and saw hyunjin who was already running towards me.

"Heyy little pumpkin!" He said as he hugged me tightly.

"Yah! Bro I'm not a little baby anymore." I said and broke the hug after few seconds.

"You are a baby for all of us" he said and ruffled my hair making me giggle.

"Anyways where is Lee?" He asked making me smirk.

"Hmm..... why should I tell you?" I said still smirking. "Ahh c'mon tell me" he whined.

"Ok ok I'll tell you. She is not home" I said and we all sat down on the sofa.

"Where is she then?" Hyunjin asked looking at me and Rae unnie.

"After what happened years ago, you know how is she. She just never stop doing dangerous stuff like fighting with bad people and hunt dangerous animals. She comes here and meets us but always leaves after some time." Rae unnie explained and sighed.

"It still doesn't explain that where is she right now" hyunjin said.

"She is not home doesn't mean that she stays outside on the road. We know that she has some kind of apartment where she stays but we don't know where is it..."

We all sighed. "It's okay I'll call her and she will come to visit you guys" I said and took my phone out of my pocket.

(Bold- Lee, italics- Seon)

Hey sis!

Hi sis sup?

Umm actually Rosè and hyunjin just came and they wanna meet you so can you come i know you can I know are not a busy person:D

Yeah I'll come at night okie?

Ok but you know...hyunjin will be here too...

So what?

Uhm nothing that's great! See ya~ bye~

Ba bye~~

With that I hung up.

"What did she say?" Rae unnie asked me.

"She said that she will come at night." I told them and they nodded.

"What did she say when you mentioned hyunjin?" Rosè asked me.

"She seems pretty calm about that" I said and she hummed in response.

"Anyways guys you know what let's go out" I said and stood up from where I was sitting. "Okiee" everyone said and got up too.

"Rosè and hyunjin, you guys go the rooms you always stay okie?" I said and they nodded and we went to our ways to get ready.