~4~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Seon went to her room to do her work leaving Rae and Lee alone in the living room.

"So you missed me quite much, huh?" Lee said in a teasing tone. "Yeah yeah whatever..... I need to talk to you about something" Lee was laughing but stopped when she saw a serious face of Rae.

"What's wrong?" Lee asked a little worried. "First take a deep breath before I start" Rae ordered Lee. "Spill" Lee said after taking a deep breath."

"I got a call....." Rae stopped "Spill the tea before I loose my patience" Lee said, annoyed. "I got a call from Wavemeet town that Jeon Yuna is coming" Rae started to explain.

"Coming......where?" Lee asked raising her eyebrow. "Here, in our town, Wealdstone" Rae said avoiding the gaze of the older. "For. What.?" Lee grinned. "Calm down ok I'm explaining" Rae said as Lee lean back to the couch.

"Jeon Yuna is coming with few of her people to stay here in Wealdstone town.." "For what?" Rae was explaining but got cut off by Lee. "Her house got set on fire, she has no house to live in Wavemeet town and also she wanted to stay here for a while" Rae gave the reason. "Here?.....where?" Lee questioned.

"With us in our house..." "Are you even serious Rae?! I'll never let anyone to go near Seon!!" Lee said, her voice full of anger. "Lee listen, yuna isn't any ordinary person, she is the great-granddaughter of the late leader of Wavemeet town. So ofcourse if she will come here then she will live in leader's house of this town not in unsafe hotels, right?" Rae gave a good reason making Lee to massage her temples to calm herself down.

"And who will give the guarantee that she will not harm seon or anyone in our town?" Lee throwing questions nonstop. "I'm not 100% sure but I searched about her, everyone says that she is quite kind and nice girl" Rae answered.

"Okay but what about the people who are coming with her? What if any one of them starts spying on us.....you know what just don't let them come here" Lee said out of frustration. "But we also need her, Lee" "Uh..Why?" Lee is now confused because of Rae's statement. "You are really smart but you know sometimes you act like a total dumb" I scolded her.

"Lee you know very well that we don't have a proper leader of our town and we face many problems in our town because of that, we need some power with us. As I told you, she isn't an ordinary girl, she holds some power" Lee sighed.

"Did you tell Seon and asked her permission?" Lee asked "No! I choose life" Rae said and rolled her eyes. "What you mean you choose life? You should have talked her before talking to me" Lee complained.

"You know that no one dares to make her angry and if I'll talk to her about Wavemeet town then she will probably kill me so you will talk to her" Both of them sighed. "Ok I'll talk to her but not now" Lee said and went towards her room to take a warm bath.

Seon's POV

I was doing my work for about 2 hours and it was almost done when my phone vibrated indicating that I got a message.

I looked at my phone and saw that Lee sis has messaged me.

Lee (big sis) 💜

Are you done working?

I immediately turned off my computer and went downstairs finding sis and unnie sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

"Hey guys" I said and sat on the empty seat of the sofa. "Hi! Are you done working?" Sis asked me. "Yes. Sis let's go out to cafe. What you say?" "Yeah sure let's do it" she said. "What about you unnie?" "Nah I'm not in mood" Rae unnie answered my questions and I replied with small 'ok' and me and sis both went to our room to get changed.