~29~

~DEAD POWERS~

No One's POV

Bang!
Bang!

Two bangs were heard.

Hyunjin- "LEE!!" 

Ten- "Lee?!"

Ten gasped in shock when he noticed that the person who got shot was non other than Lee who healed jimin, Rae and Rosè by her powers and they started fighting with the people who came near them. She transferred some of her powers to Seon that was more than enough for Seon to activate her powers. She broke the chains, snatch the gun from So-young and shot him while Lee saved hyunjin, her true love.

Jimin, Rosè and Rae rushed towards Lee and crouched down to her level.

"N-nonna?.... Please...." Jimin said, tears filling his eyes, blurring his vision while words couldn't come out of his mouth.

"N-no please sis don't do this..." Rosè said and held her left hand.

Hyunjin saw Lee, his love, his everything. He couldn't believe what he was watching. He saw Ten and without wasting any second he went to him and punched him to death and rushed to Lee.

Hyunjin went to her and kneeled down next to Lee. He caressed her cheeks gently. Tears streaming down his cheeks non stop. His world stopped for him. Lee looked at him with red eyes. Suddenly red, blue and yellow smoke started to go from her direction to different directions.

"No no baby what are you doing......" Hyunjin hugged Lee tightly after realizing that she is transferring her powers to others.

She coughed blood and looked at hyunjin. She smiled weakly at him.

"I love you all... I love.. you hyun.." she said.

"I love you too baby.. very much..  please don't leave me... stay with me..." he said crying non stop.

"I love you soo much......" she said and pulled his head closer and placed a kiss on his lips. He loved that moment. If this had happened to him in some other situation, he would be on cloud 9 but the situation he was in at the moment wasn't letting him to think anything.

He hugged her tightly and cried even more.

Seon, who was fighting, looked at hyunjin and realised what had happened. She rushed towards them.

"No no no sis... she can't do this..." she said and held her right hand while tears made their way down her cheeks. Lee looked at Seon and smiled. Lee extended her hand and caressed Seon's cheeks and smiled that showed only love.

"Sis.... please d-don't leave me... y-you said that we will live together and you will n-never leave me like others... please..... I'll be the best sis to you.... don't leave me......" she said and placed her head on Lee's lap and bursted into tears.

Lee traced her hand to her pocket and took a small paper out of it and gave it to hyunjin who took it in confusion.

"G-go there....a-alone. Y-you will k-know" she whispered and smiled at them last time.

I didn't wanted to live anymore but after having hyunjin in my life, I wanted to spare every second of my life with him and enjoy. Live with my loved ones and see my best friends' happiness. See the kids of the person I hate the most but actually I love the most, Rae. See my sis growing up even more and take the title of official leader. See her getting married and get old together but dying for them worth it too.

With that thought she closed her eyes and fell limp in hyunjin's arms with a soft smile on her lips.

"NO!!!" Hyunjin screamed.

"Sis open your eyes!! You can't do this to me! Pleaseee! I beg you...." Seon screamed while shaking Lee's dead body.

Rosè hugged Rae while crying who was just sitting there like a dead person and tears kept leaving her eyes. She was like her entire world crashed. Her best friend left her. Lee meant a lot to Rae but now she is no more.

Seon cried in jimin's embrace.

They cried and cried until no tears left in their eyes. After crying the entire day, hyunjin carried Lee inside the mansion and laid her down on her bed. Everyone surrounded her and Seon hugged her and cried her eyes out.

Next day they had Lee's funeral. Everyone was wearing black or white clothes, standing in front of her grave, few crying, few sobbing and few wede like dead bodies.

Rae went to Lee's grave and sat down beside it and finally uttered a work after being quite for hours.

"Y-you left me? W-why? I wanted t-to tell you how much I l-love you..... I wanted to explain h-how much you meant to me...... Come back... for once.. please? Give me 10 minutes so that I c-can be a good best friend to you...... please..." Rae cried and spoke her mind.

Seon was the one who couldn't stop her tears. She lost her mom, dad, brother and now her best friend who played the role of every family member and never let her feel lonely.

She was crying non stop but there was someone who gave her a shoulder and gained her trust right away.

*******************************************

H-hey

I'm so so so sorry guys. I loved the character Lee very much. I'm really sorry for what happened but that's what I've decided since very start.

Lee died for her best friends. Always MAKE friends who will die for you and always BE with them for who YOU are willing to die.

So-Young, ten and mingyu died so the way is clear but not really... the real person hasn't shown up yet.

Thanks for waiting. Take care <3