~2~

~DEAD POWERS~

Seon's POV

After spending some time in garden I decided to went back to my house. I looked at my watch and it was already 2:56 pm. I stood up from where I was sitting and went inside our house.

It was really quite. I knew that unnie must be in the kitchen preparing lunch. I went inside the kitchen and saw my beloved best friend making lunch for me and herself.

I went to her and hugged her from behind. "Yah! My body almost left my body you little brat!" She shouted at me as she placed her hand where her heart is supposed to be.

"I'm sorry" I apologised for scaring her and giggled a little.

"You say that you are not a baby anymore then why are you hugging me like this?" She playfully rolled her eyes.

"You are like a mother to me that's why" I said pouting a little.

"Ok ok now let go of me I'm cooking" she said while slapping my hand that was wrapped around her. "Ok your majesty" I said and removed my hand from her waist letting go of her.

"What are you cooking?" I asked while managing to sit on the kitchen counter. "Chicken and rice" she looked at me smiling. "Great! You are the best" I said as I hugged her once again.

"Ok stop buttering me and set the table" I nodded and stood up from the counter and started setting the table.

"Done!" I shouted. "Ok move aside" she said while coming towards the table with food. I complied and moved away. She placed food down and we both sat down start digging in.

It was quite yet comfortable silence. I was eating and was in my own world.

No one's POV

Both of them were eating quietly until Rae decided to break the silence as she noticed that younger is thinking something looking little sad.

"What's wrong, Seon?" Rae asked trying to get younger's attention. "Huh? Ah yeah nothing" Seon said started eating food again.

"There IS something you are thinking about. Tell me what is it?" Rae said raising her eyebrows. "I-uh I just miss sis" Seon said pouting like a kid.

"I miss her too" Rae whispered but loud enough for Seon to hear and mentally facepalmed herself for saying it. "Uh what? I didn't really hear you" Seon said in a teasing tone.

"I didn't say anything shut up and eat your food" she yelled at Seon who was laughing mess.

They were done eating lunch and Rae went to her room leaving Seon alone to clean up the kitchen. After couple of minutes, Seon was done cleaning up and went to her room.

Seon's POV

After I cleaned the kitchen, I went to my room and turned on my computer and started doing my work.

Time skip..(few hours)

I was done doing my work. I turned off my computer and went to do my night routine before going to bed.

I did my night routine and now was in my bed using my phone. Opening and closing different apps before going to my dreamland.

Few minutes later I slept hugging my plushie tightly and dreaming about my loved ones.

Rae's POV

I did my night routine and tried to contact Lee but as usual she didn't picked up my call nor replied any of my text messages. I sighed and put my phone on night stand and slept.

Time skip..(next morning)

"I swear it wasn't me police officer!!!" I jumped on my bed. I opened my eyes and looked around and saw that I was in my room and my alarm was ringing aggressively.

"Oh god. I almost had a heart attack. Thank god it was just a dream" I sighed and threw my alarm somewhere in my room.

I did my morning routine and realised that it was Sunday. "Another hard day to wake seon up" I sighed again and went down the stairs to make breakfast.