~33~

~DEAD POWERS~

Seon's POV

Me and Suho were hanging out when he said that he wants to take me somewhere. We entered the old training yard. It was weird as no one comes here often now and it was creeping me out.

"Why are we here, Suho? This place... it's creepy" I said while looking around here and there.

"Oh honey~ there is some conversation to be held" he said that made me a little nervous.

"What do you mean, Suho?" I asked.

"C'mon don't be a stupid. There is something I want from you" he said. "Huh?" I asked.

"You have something that I want. Give me your powers" he said and I widened my eyes.

"W-what- but- we are friends" I said in hesitation.

"Friends? Oh you are so stupid, Seon. You think I'm your friend!? I showed up out of nowhere and became your friend. And how dumb you were that you believed everything I said and ditched your own friends" he chuckled bitterly and I fell down on my knees.

I remembered all the times when I said harsh things to my friends. I did this when they needed me the most. I don't know why I didn't listen to them and became blind.. more precisely, deaf. My town and unnie-- my unnie! I was so bad towards her. I just cried.

"Wanna know who am I really are?" He asked and I looked up and him.

"I'm Joen Suho, brother of Jeon Min-ho who your brother killed along with himself." He spoke and my world crashed. I was with the person whose brother was the reason of my brother's death. I was with this person, My enemy.

"Jimin....." I mumbled.

"If you think that anyone will help you then it's not gonna happen. Remember what did you say to them? You hurted them so much." He said with a smirk. Well yeah he is right.

"Our lives were hell just because of you and your brother! I waited so long to be this close to you and now as I AM, I'll do what my brother couldn't do years ago!" He exclaimed. I wiped my tears and stood up to face him.

"And I'll do what MY brother did years ago!" I said. He chuckled loudly. "You think you will save the powers just like your brother? Nah it'll not happen because I control you! Wanna see" I gulped when he came closer. He put his hand on my neck and I don't know what happened next.

No one's POV

Suho controlled her again and smoke of different colours started coming out of Seon.

Jimin, Yuna, Rae, Rosè and hyunjin entered the old yard. They were looking around to find Seon when they heard a scream.

"AHHHH". "It's Seon!" Jimin said and ran where that scream came from. Jimin saw Suho and Seon standing face to face while Seon was like a dead statue. He ran towards them and punched Suho.

"Shit" Suho cursed "You asshole! What did you do?!" Jimin said who was on top of Suho and punching him.

Other came in the view too. Rae ran towards Seon who fell down on the ground. "No!" Rae said and kneeled down next to Seon.

"Move aside! She needs to save her powers now or never!" Yuna said. Rae moved aside and Yuna sat on Rae's place.

"Jimin stop!" Yuna said to Jimin who was punching Suho mercilessly. "It's her revenge and she will take it!" Yuna said while looking at Seon.

She took out a necklace from her own pocket and put it on Seon. Few seconds later a large amount of smoke surrounded Seon and in a blink of eye, it went in Seon and disappeared. Seon opened her eyes.

"No! Seon you know who I am right! Don't listen to them!" Suho said. "It's not gonna work anymore." Seon said while approaching Suho.

Suho backed away but soon his body paralysed. "Nah you are not going anywhere!" Seon said and pulled Suho's hair who screamed in pain. She let go of his hair and punched him hard, making his mouth to bleed more.

"Your brother killed my brother! Now I'll kill you the same way!" Seon said and moved backwards.

She closed her eyes and pulled her hands in front of her. Yellow, blue and red smoke started surrounding her hands.

"Seon it's dangerous for you!" Yuna yelled but she continued what she was doing.

Soon she pushed a big ball of smoke towards Suho and as soon it reached him, his body burned. He died and Seon fainted.

"Seon!" Rae ran towards Seon with rest of them followed her. "Seon wake up!" Rae said while shaking her body. "Take her home" Yuna said and jimin nodded and carried her home.

Rae's POV

I was sitting on bed next to Seon who was still faint. I felt so bad of what I said to her in past few months even tho she wasn't doing it all by her own, she was controlled.

"I'm so bad! Such a bad friend I am! I'm so sorry!" I kept repeating this. Yuna checked up of Seon and said "she is okay. She is sleeping so we should let her" She said and I felt relieved.

We all left Seon to take rest and went to the living room.

"What about that necklace?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah what is it? And how to you have it?" Jimin asked and Yuna scratched back of her neck in nervousness.

"I know it is something important what is it? And how do you know Suho? He is your cousin? If he is then why didn't you take his side? How do you know so much about these powers and stuff? AND YEAHH YOUR HOUSE WASN'T BURNED UP??" I yelled and everyone looked at me with wide eyes and then at Yuna.

Yuna sighed. "That necklace is of Sehun.." "WHATT!!!" Everyone one of us yelled.

"YUNA! You got some tea to spill!" I said.

She sighed once again and started.

"Sehun was like an idol to me. Since very start, I was interested in these powers and leaders stuff. I searched alot about late leaders and that's when I found out that next leader is gonna be 'Kim Sehun'. I used to admire him so much. He was so handsome and kind. Even tho I never met him but I-I kinda loved him. He was my ideal type........"

Flashback

Yuna's father and Minho's father were brothers. Yuna, Minho and Suho were small kids. Yuna and Minho were of same age while Suho was one year younger than them. When Minho and Suho were born, everyone was happy but everyone was curious about the power holder. Years went by and Yuna and Minho turned 5. Everyone was sad, really sad when they found out that neither of them were power holder. Mr. Jeon, Minho's father had some hope that may be his second son will be a power holder but no, that didn't happened either.

Mr. Jeon, Yuna's father treated his daughter same, like an angel, before and after knowing that she is not a power holder but Minho's and Suho's parents totally changed. They treated their sons like trash. They were like orphans even tho they had parents. They never got the love of their parents since their 5th bday and it hurted them very much. They always called their sons "useless".

"You can do nothing!" "You don't even have powers!" "Go, get some powers and then talk to me!" were the only sentences they heard from their parents.

Minho turned 16 and was so done with his parents specially father as his mother died that time. He had a very big argument with his father and decided to fight the person who was the reason of this all, Sehun....because he had powers instead Minho or Suho and that's why their father treat them like this.

Yuna got to know and tried to stop her cousin from doing it. "Please don't do it! It doesn't worth! You will get nothing. I beg you don't go and fight with Wealdstone!" Yuna begged her cousin, Minho when he was leaving the house for a war.

"Stay out of my matter!" He said and went out, leaving a crying Yuna on the ground.