~9~

~DEAD POWERS ~

No one's POV

Everyone met at front gate after getting ready.

"So all ready?" Hyunjin asked as he fixed himself once more.

"We all are ready and how many time you gonna fix yourself?" Rae asked and rolled her eyes.

"Yah don't start argument.....alright all ready then let's go" Seon said and opened the car. Seon went to the driver seat, hyunjin sat on passenger seat while Rae and Rosè went to sit on the back seats.

"You are still too young to drive and it's not save" hyunjin said to Seon. "Nah it's absolutely alright cause I'm the best driver" Seon said with a proud face.

"Ok Ms. Best driver let's go" hyunjin said and wore seatbelt.

"So where are we going?" Hyunjin asked. "Cafè!!!!" Rae and Rosè shouted from back seat while Seon started driving the car.

"I can understand excitement of Rosè but why are you so excited for Cafè" hyunjin asked Rae with raised eyebrows.

"She haven't been there for quite long" Seon answered as hyunjin nodded. "Alright then let's get it!!" Hyunjin said and max the volume of music.

Time skip..(in mall)

"Wah I love this mall and I missed it so much" Rosè said making all of us chuckle. "Ok then let's go to your favourite place that is cafè" Seon said as everyone made their way towards the cafè.

"Good afternoon" waitress greeted them as they entered the cafè and took them towards their special table that is on family section.

"What would you like to have today?" Waitress asked. "We will get our usual drinks" Rosè answered.

"I'm hungry so let's order something to eat too" Seon said and everyone nodded.

"We will get 2 slices of carrot cake and 2 of red velvet cheese cake" Seon ordered. Waitress took their order and went to prepare it.

They were sitting there when hyunjin's phone started vibrating. "I'll take this call and will be right back" hyunjin said and went to take the call.

They were peacefully chatting and waiting for both hyunjin and their order when a guy approached them.

???- "Oh hello there pretty little thing."

He smirked while looking at Seon.

Rae- "What do you need Mark?"

Rae asked quite annoyed.

It seemed like he didn't really knew about Seon but somehow Rae knew him. Well Rae knows about everyone in the town.

Mark- "oh c'mon Rae let me talk to this little pretty creature."

Rae- "Stay away from her"

Rae warned him but he just ignored it.

Mark- "oh baby I can do what I want"

Rosè- "Who do think you are calling baby? She isn't yours... So Now Back Off!!"

Rosè growled at him while pulling Rae towards herself.

Mark- "WHO ARE YOU TO COMMAND AT ME? HMM?"

He raised his voice really high that anyone could get scared but all of them didn't even flinched....he was surprised while Seon was pissed.

Seon- "Did you just growled at MY FRIENDS?" Hm?

She looked at Mark who suddenly got scared because Seon's eyes were bloody red.

Mark- "And what are you gonna do about that you little thing?"

He tried to act cool but fear was evident in his eyes.

Seon snapped her fingers and Mark fell on his knees growing in pain.

Seon- "Say sorry. Now!" She shouted.

Mark- "What are you d-doing? S-stop!."

He yelled a little. Seon leaned in to his face and whispered. "Stop yelling or I'll lock you mouth just like your legs" she said and leaned back against the sofa chair.

Seon- "Say Sorry!" She shouted once again.

At that moment hyunjin came back inside the cafè.

Hyunjin- "Seon?"

He rushed to his best friends.

Hyunjin- "what is happening?"

Mark- "Please s-stop"

He pleaded but Seon was not listening.

Seon- "Say sorry first"

Mark- "I-I'm s-sorry Rosè"

He spoke in a weak voice.

Hyunjin- "please Seon look at me"

Seon looked at hyunjin and her eyes went back to normal colour. She snapped her fingers again and Mark was like nothing happened, but damn scared.

Seon- "Don't you ever dare to growl at my friends and keep your filthy hands off of me"

With that she went towards the washroom with Rae.

Hyunjin's blood was boiling. How dare someone tried to pick on his best friend.

Hyunjin- "DID YOU TRIED TO TOUCH MY BEST FRIEND?"

Everyone whimpered because of his deep scary high voice.

Mark- "I didn't-know that she is the l-leader and t-true blood-"

Hyunjin- "DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?"

With that hyunjin punched him really hard.

Rosè- "ok ok hyunjin stop now and let's go"

Rosè dragged him towards the washroom where Rae and Seon went.

Hyunjin- "Stop pulling me for god sake.....Aishhhh he tried to touch her"

Rosè- "it's gonna be a surprise if he is still alive....now there they are." Rosè said pointing towards Rae and Seon who are coming from washroom and hyunjin rushed to Seon.

Hyunjin- "Seon are you okay?" he asked.

Seon- "I d-didn't mean to hurt him...I was just a-angry. I shouldn't have used my p-powers-"

Hyunjin- "hey hey it's okay he deserves all of that" hyunjin said but what Seon next did surprised him.

Seon- "I'm so sorry" seon said and threw herself on hyunjin hugging him like her life was depending on him.

'What am I doing?'
'Why am I hugging hyunjin like this?'
'What will he think?'
These were the things seon was thinking. She pulled away.

Seon- "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

Hyunjin- "it's okay Seon"

Seon- "No I'm sorry idk what you will think that I'm hugging my sis' lover I'm sorr-"

Hyunjin- "that's enough!" He yelled a little and Seon stopped talking.

Hyunjin- "It's okay it was just a hug plus-" he leaned closer to Seon. "I loved it. Do it more often"

He said and winked at Seon and everyone just laughed it off.

Rae- "ok now let's go back to the table."

With that they went back to their table where their food was already served. They enjoyed their day and tried not to mention what happened with that guy.