~14~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Everyone I.e., Lee, Seon, Rosè, Rae and hyunjin was sitting in the living room. The voice that could be heard was of Rosè and Seon who were laughing their asses off because of the lame jokes that no one could understand except those two.

They were laughing for almost 5 minutes straight, nonstop. After 5 minutes, Seon and Rosè wiped there tears off and sit straight.

There was some tension between Lee and hyunjin. Rae gestured Rosè and Seon to leave so that Lee and hyunjin would have some privacy.

"I- I'm going to wash clothes" Rosè said.

"You don't wash clothes, Rose" Hyunjin said.

"I- umm I'm going to make clothes then?" Rosè said more likely questioning.

"You don't make clothes either, Rose" this time Lee interrupted her.

"Aish then I'm going to change clothes" Rosè said and ran upstairs.

"I'm going to cook" Rae said went away. Both hyunjin and Lee looked at Seon as she was the only one sitting there and looked like she was planning to go too.

"Are you going too?" Hyunjin asked

"Um yeah.. I'm going to change clothes with Rosè? Yeah ok bye" Seon said went up the stairs too.

Both Lee and hyunjin looked at each other and laughed in embarrassment.

"Lee?" Hyunjin called.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Do you perhaps wanna go out with me?" Hyunjin asked nervously, excepting rejection from Lee but what Lee said next surprised him.

"Yeah... sure... When?" Lee asked.

"Anytime you wanna go" Hunjin said and smiled sheepishly.

"What about... now..?" Lee said and hyunjin jump in excitement and happiness.

"Yeah ok I'm in. Let's get ready I guess?" Hyunjin said and Lee nodded in agreement.

They both went towards their rooms and got ready. Both went out of the house and walked in the garden and decided where to go. They end up getting Lee's black Lamborghini and drove off to random places.

It was already evening when they went out so they will spend night out.

Time skip..(at night)

"Ah hyun it's already 11:35 pm, we should get going" Lee said as she stopped walking and turned to look at hyunjin.

"Ah yeah you are right. Cmon let's go" Hyunjin said.

"I'll drop you off" Lee said and made her way towards the car.

"And what about you?" Hyunjin asked following Lee behind.

"I'll not come... you just go and rest" Lee said.

"Okay...." hyunjin said not wanting to push the topic more.

Lee stopped the car in front of their house and both Lee and hyunjin came out of the car. They both stood face to face, looking deeply into each other's eyes. They stayed like this for few seconds before Lee broke the eye contact. She stretched her arm out for hand shake. Hyunjin gladly accepted it and flashed his smile.

"See ya Good night" Lee said and delivered a comfortable smile.

"Good night" hyunjin said and went inside while Lee drove off.