~6~

~DEAD POWERS~

"Jeon Yuna will stay with us in our house and other will stay in hotels" Lee said making Seon look at her again with anger. "Stay with us?? In our house?? How come???" Seon said.

"Seon as I told you now she is from the family of late leader so she can't live in any ordinary hotel. She will stay with us." Seon sighed.

"Ok but if anyone in this town got hurt then you know what will I do" Seon said. "We will do the same don't worry" both lee and rae said in unison.

(Previous Chapter)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"We will do the same don't worry" both Lee and Rae said in unison. "Good!" Seon said and smiled a little.

"Ok then Good night sleep tight, guys" Seon waved at them and went upstairs.

Rae breath that she didn't knew she was holding for past few minutes. "That was scary" Rae said and sat down on the couch. "Not really" Lee said and also sat down on the couch beside Rae.

"Ok then let's go and sleep" Rae said as she stood up from the couch along with Lee. Both went to their saperate rooms and slept.

 Both went to their saperate rooms and slept

(Lee's Room)

(Rae' Room)

(Seon's Room)

(Seon's Room)

Time skip..(next morning)

Seon's POV

I was sleeping when my alarm started ringing. I sat up and looked at the clock, it was showing 8:50. I got out of my bed and made my way to the washroom.

I took a warm bath and went to my closet and wore some comfy clothes and made my way to the stairs.

I went to the kitchen and found unnie and sis having breakfast together. "Good morning~" I said and sat down on my chair.

"Good morning to you too" both said together. I smiled and started eating my breakfast.

After eating, sis washed all the dishes and we went to the living room. "So did you guys sleep well?" I said out of nowhere.

"Uhmm yeah what about you?" Sis said. "Yeah I slept well" I answered.

"I'm going to the office room to do some work" Lee sis said while standing up.

"Work?....of town?" I asked. "Yes" she replied and went to the study/office room.

"What about Jeon Yuna? Did you talk to her?" I asked Rae unnie.

"Yeah I talked to her and told her that she can come" she replied. "Hmm ok" I said and smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"I'll get going to my room for work, you know duty calls" I said and stood up.

"Yeah ok I'm going to Lee to help her in her work" Rae unnie said and also stood up and we went to our separate ways.

After working for 4 hours straight I heard a knock at my door. "Yes! Come in" I yelled. "Lunch is ready come downstairs ASAP" Rae unnie said and closed the door before I could say anything to her.

I sighed and went downstairs. We all started eating. "Have you done all the paper work sis?" I asked Lee.

"Yes. What about you?" Lee sis asked me.

"Yes. I don't have much to sign as compared to you." Sis chuckled. "Yeah because I was out" Sis said and we continued eating.

"We have to go to the yard for training so we should hurry" I said as other nodded in agreement.

After eating we went to our yard and started training with few other girls and boys.

Time skip..(after training)

"You are so good in fighting unnie" I complimented Rae unnie. "I know and you guys are also great" Rae said making me and sis thank her.

"Let's go on a walk" I said excitedly.

"No I'm not going I'm tired already" Rae unnie said.

"Ah you are always like this" sis said to Rae.

"Ok then you can go home and me and sis are going on a walk" I said as unnie nodded and went towards our house and me and sis started walking.

We were talking about random stuff. I looked at my watch and realised that we have been walking for almost one hour. "Sis, let's go home" I said as sis nodded. We reached home after 10 minutes walk.

"Wait, are you not coming inside?" I asked sis and "Nope" she shook her head.

I took a step forward and took her hand. "Please stay alive." I smiled weakly. "I will" She smiled and left.

I went inside and met unnie. "Where is Lee?" She asked me. "She left" I answered looking down. Rae sighed. "I hope she'll stay safe." "I hope too".

"I'm going to my room" I said and went upstairs. I did my night routine and laid down on my bed and started thinking about random stuff soon I fell asleep.