~31~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

"Jimin, I don't need you!" Seon said to jimin whose heart broke into millions of pieces.

"Y-ou- you don't mean it, right?" Jimin asked, scared of what she will say next. He took few steps closer to her.

"Jimin.. I need space for myself" she said and turned around.

"You can tell me everything you know that, right? What's wrong.....nothing has changed. We are fine, right?" He desperately asked.

"Jimin don't make such a fuss about it." She said, annoyed.

"Is it about that guy.....do you have feelings for him?" He asked and Seon just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever it is, jimin. I. Need. Space. For. Myself" Seon exclaimed and tears left jimin's eyes. "Sleep in guest room today" she said and made her way to her room.

Jimin fell on his knees, crying. Yeah he was like a playboy but not for eveyone he was like that just for Seon. He can't loose her.

Time skip (next morning...)

Rae's POV

It was another sad morning. I woke up early in the morning, did my morning routine and went down the stairs. No one was home except me and Rosè who was sleeping. I had nothing to do so I decided to go in the garden and take some fresh air. As soon I opened the door I jump because of unfamiliar person who was standing there.

"Who are you!??" I grabbed his shirt and asked him.

"Ah- ma'am I'm-" I cut him off. "Are you a robber?? Kidnapper?? Spy???!!" I yelled and he shook his head vigorously.

"No No I'm not any of that!" He exclaimed. "Then? You look like a beggar" I said, examining him from head to toe.

"I am a paperboy. I deliver newspaper here everyday." He said, making me even more confused.

"We take newspapers? I didn't know..." I said and let go of him while thinking if we take newspapers or no.

"I deliver newspaper here everyday and I even get paid." He said with a smile. "Oh....okay...." I said.

Seon pays all the bills so she must know about it and maybe she reads the newspapers that's why I didn't know.

"Here is today's newspaper" he said and stretched his arm for me to take the newspaper.

"Nah I don't read it and the person who does is not home." I said and shrugged.

"Oh ma'am you must read today's newspaper. It's about Wavemeet town and other important news." He said and I just took it. "Okay... thanks" I said and went inside to read it.

I reached the living room and sat down on the sofa. I opened the paper and first news caught my attention.

Jeon Yu-Na in the Wealdstone town. Living in one of the guest houses.
* Yuna's pic, entering the guest house *
Why does she came Wealdstone town? Why is she not living in mansion? Why is she here even tho she has a rich family and a great mansion on her own name?...

I read and frowned at this news. I tilted my head.

She has her own mansion...? Wasn't her mansion burnt up by fire? Did she lied or something?