~15~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Seon entered room 19 and went inside to find Lee laying down on bed. She approached Lee and sat down on the chair next to her bed. Seon heart was like breaking not because elder is not in good condition but because she doesn't wanted to experience things like this again.

"Sis..." Seon said as she grabbed Lee's hand gently.

"Hey sis" Lee said and smiled at Seon.

"Wh- what happened?" Seon asked. Lee first looked down before looking up at younger and sighed.

"Ah actually I was fighting with 3 bad boys who were trying to harm a young girl. I beat them all but they were fighting back so I got hurt too. I didn't actually pay attention, I got few bruises but when I started driving, my vision blurred and my car hit the tree and I fainted." Lee explained and younger started tearing up.

"Sis... I can't see you like this... stop doing this all. It's my duty so I'll do it, you don't have to. please.." Seon said.

"Seon it's okay I'm fine... unfortunately" Lee whispered the last word but it was loud enough for Seon to understand.

"Sis! I can't loss you. I really love you, my big sister. You are to me what eyesight is to a blind..... what voice is to dumb..... what hearing is to deaf................. what soul is to our body" Seon started crying.

"You are same to me too, Sis." Lee said as she leaned in and pecked younger's forehead.

"You are being too emotional, sis" Lee said while wiping Seon's tears off and gave her a comforting smile.

"Let's go home I can't stay here anymore." Lee said as she got up from bed.

*********************

Yuna went out of the hospital, took a taxi and went home. She couldn't wait anymore. She does need to know about that Lee. She got out of the taxi and went inside.

"RAE" Yuna yelled.

"Aish! Why everyone yell my name everytime they come inside? Am I that famous?" Rae questioned herself.

"Yes! What's wrong Yuna?" Rae asked as she turned around to face her.

Yuna grabbed both of Rae's shoulders and made her sit down on the couch. She went to sit down in front of her.

"Now will you tell what's wrong with you?" Rae asked as she crossed her arms in front of her.

"Who is Lee? Why is Seon so protective over her? Why did she tried to kill herself? Why did Seon got so angry at mentioning it? Why-" she started questioning nonstop.

"Ok ok calm down. These are so many questions at one time." Rae complained.

"Look, it's okay to be so curious as you don't know about her but... I don't know if I should tell you.." said Rae.

"Ah just tell me already I'm dying of curiosity" Yuna said as she leaned back against the couch.

"Ok let's explain one by one" Rae said and she leaned forward supporting her body with her elbows on her thighs and sighed.

"So who is Lee?" Yuna asked.

"Her name is Min Lee-Young. She is our best friend... kinda childhood best friend. Our parents were friends so we spent our childhood together..." Rae explained first question.

"She didn't actually tried to kill herself... her past is very painful that leaded her here" Rae paused.

"Her parents died when she was young and she lost her best friend too... 6 years ago. She blames herself for their death. She thinks that she couldn't protect them even when she had powers. And about Lee and Seon being overprotective over each other so that is because Lee thinks that she has to protect Seon no matter what. She doesn't want to repeat her past again. She doesn't want Seon to face anything like this while Seon knows about Lee's past very well... she knows it was non of Lee's fault. Seon is protective over Lee because she doesn't want to loss Lee and she knows how hard is everything for her Sis.." Rae started tearing up while explaining and Yuna just kept quite and listened to every single word carefully.

"2 years ago a boy named as Ten came in her life..... he just played with her... from that day, Lee is not okay internally. She started doing dangerous stuff, not wrong, just dangerous, like fighting for good people with bad people and other stuff that risk her life for doing them. She is not weak so she will never attempt suicide, she will face everything until death come and take her. But she can't wait for nature so started challenging the nature." At this point, Rae started crying thinking about how hard it's all for Lee.

"Seon can't listen anything about her. She loves her so much. Seon doesn't want anyone to say anything that reminds her Lee's past." Rae finished and wipped her tears away and smiled sadly at Yuna.

Yuna processed everything that came out of Rae's mouth. She was shocked about Lee's past and also felt bad for them. She realised her mistake so decided to apologise Seon and make it up to her.

"Where is Seon? You went with her, right?" Rae asked Yuna who were in her own thoughts while looking down at her fingers.

"Huh? Yeah I was with her but she got angry and... we kinda fought so..." Yuna said while stretching her back.

"Yeah it's okay- wait a minute" Rae excused herself because she got a message from Seon.

"They will be coming home soon." Rae said as she got up along with Yuna. Yuna went towards Rae and pulled her into a hug.

"It must be really hard for you all" Yuna said. "Yeah right it was!" Rae said as she hugged Yuna back. "Let's cook for Lee" Rae said and broke the hug, put her hands on Yuna's shoulders and smiled at her.

"Come on!!" Rae said and dragged Yuna with her towards the kitchen.