THANK YOU!

Hey angels~~~

How are you all? I hope you all are doing well. I'm also great! Plus I'm really really very Happy!! 🤭

I just saw that my book got more than 350 reads 🥳. I wasn't expecting this at all. Since I got more than 100 votes so I decided to share my story of how and why I published this story. 🤔🤫🧐

Storytimeee!! 👩‍🏫

So I downloaded wattpad this year. After reading more than 30 books on this app, I started to feel like I wanna write a story/book too. I wanted to write what I wanted to read. I asked my friends that which app should I use to write the story and they recommended Microsoft Word and other apps but I didn't find fun in Microsoft word so I started using wattpad to write my story. I wrote characters list, first and second chapter and sent my friends screenshots but when I wrote chapter 3, I decided to publish it because it was easy for them to read. I saw that few people started to read my book but they couldn't because 3 parts were missing so I felt bad for them. Then I decided to make my book readable and publish the missing chapters too.

My intentions were not to get views, votes or fam, I just wanted to have fun and write interesting story that makes me feel proud. It might be less for many people but for me, it's more than enough because I wasn't expecting to get noticed by people and that they will actually read my book but it happened and I'm really really grateful. All thanks to YOU!

Thank you all for supporting ❤

I salute all the writers out there 🙌

Stay safe and sound. 😘
Good morning and Good night ❤💜