~16~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

One week has been passed after Lee got into an accident. Everything was fine. Lee and hyunjin got close again just like they were when they were younger, Rae is also good in her kitchen, Rosè is still as loveable as before. Lee met Yuna and she liked the older. Everyone was fine with Yuna except Seon. Since Lee's accident, Yuna is trying everything to become good friends with younger but Seon doesn't give nice responses. She just says that she forgave Yuna but still doesn't talk to her much. While Yuna being Yuna, she just follows the younger around and trying her best to have a good conversation with Seon.

"Seon would you like to go out with me?" Yuna asked Seon politely. Both were sitting in the living room watching random things on TV.

"Um ok when?" Seon questioned. "How about right now?" Yuna asked excitedly. "Right now? Ah ok" Seon agreed. "Ok let's go" Yuna and Seon got up and Yuna dragged Seon outside.

They were walking in a street not talking much when they heard some noises coming from other side of the building. "What are these noises?" Seon whispered. "Let's check it out" Yuna whispered back. They both went to the other side of the building with catlike speed, not wanting to get noticed.

"Omg!" Seon whispered to herself when she saw some bad people beating a boy and planning to take him with them. "Car...we need a Car" Seon said.

"I can't give birth to a car right now" Yuna said in annoyed tone. "Aish I'm not asking you to make one." Seon whispered yelled at Yuna. "So from where can we get one? Our house is far from here" Yuna stated the fact. "Ah you just stand here and keep an eye on them while I'll manage it" Seon said as Yuna nodded.

Yuna kept hiding and kept eyes on those bad people while glancing at Seon every now and then. After some time Seon got a car and parked it in front of Yuna. "Get in" Seon rolled down the window and said. Yuna hopped in the car and they both waited for those people to take next step. After sharp 1 minute, they put the boy in the van and drove off while the both girls started following them.

They stopped their car near a creepy building and got out of the car. "What's this place?" Yuna questioned. "I don't know" Seon answered.

Those people took the crying teen boy out of the car and went inside the building and the both girls followed them inside. "Are you sure we should go in?" Yuna asked little scared. "Ofcourse we have to" Seon said confidently.

They entered that creepy building that was full of guards. They were walking in a hallway trying not to get caught by the guards. There was a guard in front of one door looking around. Seon carefully went to him, before he could do anything, Seon covered his mouth with her palm and broke his neck right away. "Woah!" Yuna uttered.

"Get his clothes and wear them." Seon ordered Yuna. "Wai- what? Why?!" Yuna said. "Do what I say" Seon said. "And what about you?! You look um..." Yuna said looking Seon up and down while her hand scratching her neck and her cheeks had red tints. "I'm perfect in this" Seon said as she fixed her clothes with smirk.

Yuna went to a corner to wear that boy's clothes while Seon stood at the end of the corridor to see if anyone is coming. Yuna wore his shirt over her own t-shirt and wore his pants over her trousers. "Done" Yuna yelled.  "Shushhh!! Ok come on" Seon said.

They started exploring the corridors of different floors. They were done looking ground floor where they found nothing and went to the first floor. They saw that there were cells in which prisoners were crying. There were two guards for guarding the 1st floor. Seon walked up to one of them, she was about to break his neck but she failed when he turned around and attacked her. He grabbed her neck, she was struggling to free her neck but his grip was no joke. She kicked his left leg with her right foot that made him fall on the ground and loose his grip on her neck. Seon gripped on hair of the guard who was struggling on the ground. She was busy with him when the other came running towards her but luckily Seon noticed him. The guard number 2 was about to push Seon but she was fast enough to grab his neck.

"You do something too!!!" Seon yelled at Yuna who was just standing on the same spot like a statue the whole time. "Uh- Yeah sure!!" Yuna said and ran towards the guard number 2 and pushed him with all her might and he fell down on the floor and hissed in pain.

"You take care of him while I deal with this pig" Seon said and Yuna nodded vigorously. Yuna took off her heels and start hitting him with it.

"You know how expensive this heel is?? You are lucky that you got hit by me and my expensive heel" Yuna yelled, panting hard.

Seon hit head of guard number 1 on her knee really hard and he fell down on the ground unconscious. She kicked few times on his stomach before poking him with her toes to see if he is awake or no but he was almost dead. Seon turned around to see what Yuna was doing.

"I swear you are dead meat today!!! I'll beat the jerk out of you!!!" Yuna was yelling while hitting him.

"He is already dead, Yuna" Seon said. "Ah really!" Yuna stopped hitting him and wore her heel while looking at the work she has done. "Wah that was easy" Yuna said while dusting her hands off.

Both Yuna and Seon went to the prisoners and asked them that why they were there. They told the girls that those bad people kidnapped them and took all their money and expensive things like mobiles, car keys, watches etc. They said that they don't want anything back but just want to go back home to their families. They begged the girls to save them.

"We are also the ones who need
help-" Yuna started but got cut off by Seon.

"No! Shut up! we will be right back okay stay strong we will save you" Seon declared. "No please save us..." people cried. "I promise we will save you" Seon reassured them.

Seon grabbed Yuna's hand and took her towards the 2nd floor.

Yuna was standing in middle of the corridor of 2nd floor while Seon was fighting with guards. Seon killed the last guard of the corridor and dusted her hands off before coming to Yuna. They went towards the last door where they took the boy before.

"Let's get over with this" Seon said and started cracking all her joints and fingers.

                *****************************

Hello angels~
This part is to be continued. Thanks for the views and votes<3 love ya~

Words: 1204