~DEAD POWERS~

Seon's POV

Another day of life. I woke up by the sound of alarm and went to the washroom. I did my morning routine and went downstairs.

I entered the kitchen but no one was there and breakfast wasn't ready either. I decided to make my breakfast so I took out the ingredients and placed them onto the counter and started making breakfast.

Soon I was done making breaky and placed it on the table. I eat my breakfast and covered Rae unnie's breakfast and went to the back yard for training.

I entered the back yard where everyone was waiting for me. They greeted me and asked about Rae and Lee. "Sis is not home and Rae unnie must be not in mood so she didn't come so nevermind" I said as everyone nodded and went to stand on their spots.

"Shall we start?" I asked as everyone yelled 'yes'.

" From where we start?" I yelled. "Warm up!!" Everyone yelled back.

We started with warm up and then everyone split in pairs and started sword practice.

We practiced for 2 and half hours. "Ok then today's practice is over you all can go home." I said and bowed. They bowed back and started packing up.

After I packed my things and wore my jacket that I removed because of practice, I went for a run.

Rae's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes with my fists and looked at the clock, it was 11:30 am. I know that I over slept because I was not in mood to do anything. I did my morning routine and went directly to the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw that my breakfast is covered. I smiled at the realisation that Seon made my breakfast and started eating it.

After some time I finished my breakfast and cleaned the dishes and went to my room. I sat down on my single sofa and grabbed my phone. I saw that Lee has messaged me.

Lee~~ 😛

Are you awake?
Can you come to the park?
I want to talk to you.

I read the message and thought about the most possible reason due to which she wanna meet me but I couldn't figure it out.

Rae~ 🕳👩‍🦯

Ok but what you wanna talk about?

Lee~~ 😛

Just come I'll tell you.

Rae~ 🕳👩‍🦯

Ok
Seen

I sighed and got up from where I was sitting and went straight to my closet to get changed.

Couple of minutes later, I was ready to go. The park is not that far from our house but I was feeling so lazy so I took the car keys and hopped into my car.

After 2 minutes of driving, I stopped the car in front of the park and got out of the car. I entered the park and started roaming my eyes to find lee.

I saw Lee who were waving at me to let me know that where is she. I went to her and sat down beside her.

"Hi what's up? How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine how are you?" Lee asked me.

"I'm good. So what you wanted to talk about?" I asked and looked at her serious face.

"I guess it's time to tell you" Lee said making frown.

"Tell what?" I asked in confusion.

"We have to protect Seon." She looked at me.

"We always do, Lee."

"I know but we have to protect her even more." She said.

'What are you talking about? I'm not getting it.." I asked little annoyed.

"Look, Sehun told me that someone will come for Seon. To harm her or...maybe... to kill her."

"How come I don't know about that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Sehun only wanted me to know about this. I shouldn't tell you this but I have to because of the saftly of Seon." Lee said and looked down.

"And why are you telling me about this so suddenly?" I questioned.

"Because dangerous since many new people are coming from Wavemeet town and we don't know anything about anyone of them except Jeon Yuna...well we don't know that how she really is but still we know quite much about her as compared to others. Who knows if anyone of them harm her." Lee explained.

"Hmm right. We will do our best. Is that it?" I asked her and she avoided my gaze.

"Lee answer me" I said but she didn't answer.

"I know there is something else that you know and I don't..." I was cut of by Lee.

"Yes there is something else I know and you don't but I'm sorry I can't tell you." Lee said looking somewhere else.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because Sehun told me not to tell anyone....I'm sorry" Lee said.

"It's okay if that's what Sehun wanted." I sighed.

"We don't know if that person will come by itself or will sent someone else so we should be more cautious." Lee said and I nodded in agreement

"Ok. Are you coming home?" I asked and she shook her head as no. I sighed.

"Ok then I'm going back. Seon will be home anytime soon." I said and stood up. We bid our goodbyes.

I went to my car and drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author nim: Helloo~~

I have few questions for you 🤠

1st. What do you think who is Sehun??

2nd. Why will anyone harm Seon??

3rd. Who will harm Seon?

4th. What is the biggest mystery for you in this story??