~13~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Seon got up and went down the stairs like any other morning. She went to the kitchen, expecting no one to be there but she saw someone standing, drinking water, back facing her. She didn't get who that person was but she recognized that person in few seconds. She tried to sneak out as she didn't want to talk to that person but she failed when that person turned around and called her.

"Seon?" She called. "Ah yeah.... hi yuna" Seon turned around and said.

"Good morning" yuna said and smiled. "Morning.." Seon said. There was awkward silence between those two.

"Why are you cold, Seon?" Yuna asked making Seon little shocked.

"Me? Cold? No, not at all. No way... I'm not cold" Seon said and scratched the back of her neck.

"Yesterday in park you were really sweet but when we met here you totally changed I mean when you found out that I'm Jeon Yuna" Yuna said making Seon uncomfortable.

"Um actually nvm I'm going for training" Seon said trying to get out of the situation.

"Oh really let's go" Yuna said smiling cheekily.

"What do you mean 'let's go' ??" Seon asked.

"I used to do sword training too so why not I shall join you" Yuna said. Before Seon could say anything she was dragged by Yuna towards the main gate.

Time skip..(during training)

"Everyone together on 3, alright? 1... 2... 3" Seon said as eveyone attacked on the person who is in the team with them on 3.

"Ok break time" Seon said and sat down where her things were. She took out the bottle of water and started drinking while drying her sweat with a towel. After few minutes, break was over.

"Cmon! everyone on their place" People were still drinking water and fanning themselves while few were waiting for the break to over. Someone threw their water bottle, in hurry, that landed near Seon's feet.

"Ok so 1, 2 an- Aaahhh" seon stepped on that water bottle due to which she slipped and shut her eyes waiting for her body to land on the hard ground but that never happened. She opened her eyes and saw that she was in 'Jeon Yuna's' embrace. Yuna had wrapped her arms around Seon's waist, faces close to each other, Seon's hand on Yuna shoulders and there bodies were centimetres away.

Seon immediately removed Yuna's hand from her waist and stood still.

"You should be more careful" Yuna said.

"Thank you but even if you haven't helped me, I wouldn't get any hurt" Seon said without looking at Yuna and started training again. Yuna went back and stood on her spot and started training again.

After an hour, they went back to the mansion where they found Rosè, Hyunjin and Rae.

"Hey guys come here! sit down" Hyunjin said to Seon and Yuna.

"Are you sure you didn't mean 'shit down'?" Rae said to hyunjin.

"You can shit down too if you want" hyunjin said and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever... guys come here and play with us" Rosè said and they both sat down on the empty seats.

"I'm so hungry that I can even eat a horse" Rae said, whining. "You are the biggest horse here" hyunjin said.

"Aish stop it hyun. Anyways where were you guys?" Rae asked both Seon and Yuna.

"Training-" both said at the same time. They looked at each other and looked away immediately, embarrassed.