~30~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Things in town were falling apart. It's been almost two months since Lee's death. No one was taking care of town's matter, Lee died and Seon.... her story is totally a different topic. Hyunjin was no where to be found. He couldn't stand the fact that Lee is not with him anymore. Rae and Rosè were also depressed. Yuna never showed up after Lee's funeral. She couldn't see Seon in such miserable condition so she never came back. Jimin was trying his best to keep town safe and take care of this family. Yuna paid the money they needed for the projects in the town without knowing much people. About jimin and Seon, so they were no longer like a couple. They were going backwards. Why? Because at Lee's funeral, Seon met a guy who became her 'friend' right away. She started spending most of her time with him. They became inseparable. To say that Seon changed since that guy showed up will be understatement. She was rude, talking back and not caring about anyone. She was no longer spending time with jimin and it was pissing him off. Jimin was trying his best to talk to her but no use. It was like the little fluff ball, the sunshine was gone.

Seon came in the living room and sat down on the empty couch. Rae looked at her and rolled her eyes in anger/frustration/madness.

"You should spend some time with us" Rosè said and Seon just kept looking at the TV not bothering to answer her.

"Don't you think you are spending too much time with Suho?" Rosè asked and Seon glared at her.

"What I do is not you fuking business!" Seon snapped making Rosè's eyes to go wide.

"Seon! Why are you acting like this!?" She asked.

"As I already said it's not your fuking business" Seon said and now Rae had enough of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK WITH YOU!? STOP TALKING TO HER LIKE THIS!!" She yelled in frustration about Seon's behaviours who just chuckled sarcastically.

"Person like you should not be telling me what to do.." Seon said sternly.

"What? What do you mean?" Rae asked in mad tone.

"Seon stop!" Rosè warned her.

"No Rose let her speak today. She has been acting like a total bitch lately. Tell me? Person like me what?" Rae said.

"Well it's not me whose parents doesn't even love them and leave them here and settle in aboard don't you think you shoul-" before she could finish, Rae slapped her. Tears in her eyes. This person in front of her, her best friend was saying this to her.

"Fuck you!" Rae yelled and ran away while holding her tears, leaving worried Rosè and unbothered Seon.

"I'm going. Don't wait for me" She said and went out.

Rosè took her things and went out where Yuna and Jimin were supposed to be.

Jimin's POV

Me and Yuna were in one of the rooms in guest house when Rosè came to us. She sat down and they both stayed quite and I kept looking down.

"I just don't get it... like what's wrong with her!?" Rosè said. "That guy... who ever he is.. is a trouble.." Yuna said.

"I'm tired...." I said. One tear left my eye. They both looked at me sympathetically.

"Am I not good enough?" I asked, remembering all the times Seon pushed me.

"No don't say like this, jimin. It's non of your fault." Rosè comforted me but that didn't help my negativity to go away.

"Am I not being a good partner?" I asked. "C'mon jimin don't think like this..." Yuna said.

"I just...." I imagined how we were few weeks ago but nothing is like that anymore. I broke down on my knees.

"I want my little baby back..." I cried and Yuna hugged me.

No one's POV

"Hey beautiful" Suho said while caressing Seon's cheeks.

"Hey why are you upset?" Suho asked Seon who was looking down.

"I had fight with Rae and she had audacity to slap me. Like seriously me? It's not like I was wrong or something" Seon huffed.

"I already told you that she is not a good person Seon-ah" Suho said and hugged Seon who hugged him back.

"I guess you were right, Suho" Seon said.

"Ok don't worry everything will be fine" he said and grabbed Seon's hand with his left hand while his right hand on Seon's neck. Without Seon's noticing, yellow and blue smoke went to him and he smiled in satisfaction. Seon's phone buzzed and she took phone out of her jeans. She saw caller's id and it was jimin.

"Seon I'm telling you! This jimin needs to understand that you have other friends and you have to spend time with them too" Suho said. Seon bit her lips and hung up the call and power off her phone.

"I guess you are right. He is being too overprotective" she said.

'You surely are stupid'  he smirked but it was a smile to Seon.

Time skip (night...)

Seon was standing in the kitchen, in front of kitchen counter while holding a glass of water.

'I feel so bad for some kinda reason. I'm feeling so annoyed..... what's wrong with me?..... Am I doing something wrong...?' She thought.

'Feels like someone snatched something very important from me... I'm feeling empty' she thought, feeling annoyed and angry but don't know why. Because of mixed feeling she squeezed the glass in her hand that caused it to break and cut her hand.

"Ahh!" She hissed in pain. Jimin heard her and rushed to her. He took her hand in his and spoke. "Oh baby you okay? Let me look at--" before Jimin could finish, Seon snatched her hand away from him and pushed him away.

"No need. I'm okay. I can do it" she said and wiped her palm that was dripping blood with tissues.

"Baby I-" "Aish, jimin you are so clingy"

Jimin's heart hurt with every word that Seon spoke. He fight with his tears and tried to approach her again but what she said next broke his heart into million of pieces.

"Jimin, I don't want you"

*******************************************

Hey angels~~

Today was the entry of someone you didn't expect AND you didn't get to know even tho I mentioned his name in my tags but seems like no one noticed. Anyway hope you all are doing fine :) I was busy  for few days so I couldn't write the chap.

Thank you for waiting. Love you guys <3

Take care <333