~12~

~DEAD POWERS~

Seon's POV

It was early in the morning when I got up, did my morning routine and went down the stairs. I observed that everyone is sleeping. I went to the kitchen and drank milk for some energy and went to the back yard for training.

After training I went to the nearest park that is in the middle of the town. Everyone comes here but as it was neither early nor late so not much people will be there.

I entered the garden and walked a little. I felt super exhausted so I went to my favourite place. I went to a large tree and sat down under it. It feels really nice there because sun rays couldn't reach there and I don't feel sweaty and hot. I leaned my back against the tree, my arms crossed on my chest and my legs crossing. I felt my eyes closing so I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap.

?? POV

??- "Can you please tell me how long its gonna take?"

Driver- "Ma'am I'm trying to find-"

??- "it's the mansion of the leader of this town, how come you can't find the leader's mansion" I rolled my eyes.

Driver- "Ma'am I have never been here before"

??- "I'm tired. It's been half an hour we are roaming in this town. I can't sit anymore, please find the mansion fast.."

Driver- "Ma'am here is this park. If you want then I'll drop you here and find the mansion first and will pick you up.... how about that?"

??- "Ah ok I'm already tired of sitting"

Driver- "Ok ma'am"

Driver stopped the car in front of park entrance and I got out of the car.

??- "Come soon" I said to my driver.

Driver- "Yes ma'am"

My driver responded and drove off. I entered the park and felt relaxed. I inhaled and exhaled the fresh air. I started walking here and there that's when I saw a pretty girl sleeping under tree.

'She is so beautiful' I thought.

I was lost staring at that sleeping beauty. She was breathtaking pretty. Somehow I couldn't think about anything else after seeing her.

I was staring at her so deeply that I didn't notice that she was opening her eyes. She rubbed her eyes making me realise that she is awake but I just kept looking at her not caring what she will think. She looked here and there and noticed that I was looking at her. She stood up and remove the dust from her clothes and came towards me. My breath was getting heavier seeing her coming towards me.

"Hi..." she said and offered me her hand for handshake and I gladly accepted.

"Helloo..." I said.

She was looking at me quite confused because all I was doing is staring at her.

"You are beautiful" these were the words that left my mouth. She chuckled slightly.

"Hehe thanks" she responded and giggled that made me smile.

"You are...?" She questioned. "Ah I am j..." i got cut off by her phone. "Ah I'm sorry let me take this call real quick" she said and I nodded. "Ah hello..... I'm in park...ok ok I'm on the way" she said to the caller on the phone. "I gotta go see you around.." she covered the speaker and told me. Before I could say anything she ran away. I saw her figure running towards the exit.

"She is gorgeous" I whispered.

"But why does she looks so familiar.......?" I said and widened my eyes when I realised something.

"oh man holy shit...... don't tell me that she is the one I'm here for......" I cursed under my breath.

Seon's POV

I was talking to the girl when I got a call from one and only Rae unnie. I picked the call and she started speaking really fast.

(Bold- Rae, italics- Seon)

"Hello"

"Hey where are you?"

"I'm in park"

"Come home as soon as possible no scratch it don't come home go to grocery store and buy-"

"Ok ok I'm on my way" I said and excused myself from that girl and ran away.

"Yes now tell me where shall I go?"

"Go to the grocery store."

"Why?"

"Jeon yuna is coming! Go and buy what I'm telling you"

"Oh ok ok send me the list on WhatsApp bye" I said and hung up.

I walked to the nearest store as I didn't bring my car with me. I went inside the store and started searching for all the stuff Rae unnie asked for. I have never went to grocery store to do grocery shopping so it took some time. After almost half an hour I was done selecting the stuff. I went to the counter and payed for them. I carried all those heavy bags and made my way towards my house.

I reached my house and went inside. I placed all the stuff in kitchen and went to the living room.

"I put all the stuff in the kitchen" I said while looking at my palms that were red because of all those heavy bags. "Ah umm Seon-" Rae unnie said making me to look up and that's when I realised that 'Jeon Yuna' has already arrived.

"Seon this is Jeon Yuna and Yuna this is Kim Seon" said Rae unnie.

"Um you are... Jeon Yuna? From W-wavemeet town? The girl I met in park?" I asked shocked and surprised.

"Yes" she simply answered with a smile lend her for handshake. I accepted it hesitantly.

"You guys met before?" Rae unnie asked and Yuna answered as 'yes'. To my surprise she didn't seem surprised at all.

"Seo-"

"I gotta go" I said and made my way to the stairs.

Rae- "don't mind her, she is like this when she meets someone new specially from Wavemeet town but once you guys will become friends, she will be your favourite person" Rae unnie said.

"Yeah right..." she smiled and they both sat down on sofa.