~1~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

It was another Saturday morning. A girl
With black hair enters a large yet cute room and saw a cute figure sleeping peacefully.

A cute girl was sleeping, her body was rolled up into a ball as she was hugging her plushie tightly. Sunlight was hitting her face making her skin glow even more.

Black haired girl smiled at her cute little best friend and went towards her.

"Wake up pumpkin" black haired girl said as she ran her fingers through younger's hair.

"Ah! two mor minutes Rae unnie" girl with dark brown hair said. "No! Wake up right now" black haired girl named as Rae said but got no response.

Rae's POV

I sighed and thought of a way to wake her up. "C'mon breakfast is ready. You want to eat, don't you, Seon?" I said as she immediately looked at me.

"Yes of course I wanna eat" Seon said. "Ok then wake up now" I said but she just simply kept looking at me.

"What's in breakfast?" She asked. "Your favourite pancakes with extra whipped cream and strawberries"

"Yay!" She immediately got up and rushed to the washroom. I chuckled at her behaviour and went down the stairs.

Seon's POV

I got out of the washroom and went towards my closet. It was Saturday so I took some casual clothes. I took black jeans, a white shirt with black line pattern on it, a black jacket with a pair of white skechers.

After changing into these clothes I went downstairs

After changing into these clothes I went downstairs. I was running down the stairs when a delicious smell hit my nose. "Mhmm smells delicious" I whispered to myself and went towards the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen when I heard Rae unnie talking to someone on phone. "Okay....alright........bye" she said before hanging up. She turned around. "Heyyy" she said as she noticed my presence.

"Who was it?" I asked about the person she was talking to. "N-no one" she answered as I sat down on my chair. "Here, eat it before it gets cold, sweetie" she placed my breakfast in front of me.

"Ah! Unnie I'm not a little baby anymore, I'm a grown ass girl so please stop calling me with these names" I whined. "But you are still a baby for me" she said and went to sit in front me.

I looked at my mouth watering breakfast and took a bite. "Wahh so yummy" I moaned while unnie chuckled. "Glad you liked it"

I was munching when a question came in my mind again. "Who were you talking to earlier, unnie?" I asked.

"N-no one n-nothing important" she answered. She stuttered but I just shrugged it off.

After eating my breakfast I got up from my chair and grabbed all the dirty plates and went to the sink. After washing dishes I went where Rae unnie was sitting.

"Unnie I'm going to my studio now"

"Ok bye" she said as I hugged her and made my way towards the studio.

Time skip...

I was heading towards my garden from my studio. If you are wondering that what I do in my studio then let me tell you, I do my dance practice and sword practice in my studio. I love dancing.

I entered my garden and sat down on my bench. I inhale fresh air and smiled at refreshing feeling. I was sitting there, enjoying being alone when I saw a cute little baby boy crying.

I went up to him and asked "who are you and why are you crying, baby?" He didn't answered. I held his hand and went to the bench and sat down making him sit on my lap.

"What's wrong, baby?" I tried to asked again but he was crying so hard that he wasn't able to answer. After some time he calmed down a little and decided to answer me.

"My p-parents sa-said we are n-not gonna live here a-anymore" he said still crying a little. "Why?" I asked.

"Because people will not let us live here" I got the situation but I wasn't fully sure if I was right or wrong. "Why will people not let you live here?"

"Because they say we don't belong here" I got the whole situation when he answered.

'His parents must have come here from Wavemeet town years ago and people are still considering them as people of Wavemeet town and asking them to leave this town' I thought.

"No you are not going anywhere until I'm here. You don't belong the other town anymore." I said as I whiped his tears away. "Really? But what about the people?" He asked with a pout.

"It's my town" I stopped. "Yes it's m-my town.....it's e-everyone's town so you are not going anywhere" he nodded and smiled happily.

He got up from my lap and ran away happily as I waved at him.

'My town' this was the only thing that keeps running inside my head as tears started building up in my eyes.

'It's not my town, it's his' I whispered and let my tears fall down.