~28~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Hyunjin and Seon was in full panic mode. Without wasting any time, they both rushed towards their mansion only to find it empty.

"Hello?" Seon called but no response. "Where are they? No one is here?" Seon asked and looked at hyunjin who came near her.

"Don't worry It's okay we will find them" He said but wasn't sure about his answer. As he said, they heard a scream coming from back yard.

"Rae!" Seon recognized the voice and they both rushed out only to find something horrible.

Rae was crying next to Rosè who was almost unconscious down on the ground with some guards and jimin and few guards were fighting with totally unfamiliar men.

Seon wasted no time and hurriedly went towards Rosè and crouched down to her level. Hyunjin followed her behind but a guy cut his bicep with a sharp knife making him hiss in pain. Hyunjin glared at that man.

Mingyu- "How does it feels? Getting hurt while saving them?" He asked with a smirk.

Seon ran towards hyunjin to at least help him but Mingyu grabbed her and put his knife between her collarbone and neck. He pressed it really deep, one wrong move and she is dead.

"Seon!!" Jimin growled. His attention moved to Seon and the man in front of him took it as a great chance and punched him making him fall down on the ground.

"Don't you dare to move or she is dead!!" Mingyu warned and pushed the knife deeper. Jimin stopped in his track.

"What do you want from me??" Seon asked while tears streaming down her eyes. She felt useless because she couldn't use her powers.

"I told you from start. I want you and only you and I will have you". Mingyu said, smirk never leaving his face.

"Why are you doing this? You've hurted people of your own town. Just whyyy??" Seon yelled.

"Only to have you, beautiful. I did this all to make you mine. Now see.... your Jimin can't do anything" Mingyu chuckled bitterly.

"Please... stop... don't...." Seon begged and that's what she could only do.

"Don't cry, darling. This jimin of yours will die and we will live together happily" He said and  moved his face closer to Seon's.

"DON'T TOUCH HER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Jimin growled. Now Jimin had enough of him. Without waiting any minute he snatched Seon away from Mingyu and stood in front of her.

"Jimin!!!" Seon yelled making Jimin to look at her. One wrong move. Mingyu took it as a great opportunity and through his knife towards Jimin. The knife cut Jimin's leg and he fell down on the ground. Before Mingyu could do anything worst, hyunjin immediately went to him and broke his neck.

Ten- "HYUNGG!!"

He screamed. He rushed and pushed hyunjin down on the ground. Ten grabbed him from his collar and started punching him hard.

Ten- "YOU ARE DEAD!!!" He said and punched him in process.

"Ten stop it please...." Seon begged him while jimin's head on her lap who was fainting every second by second because of lossing the blood.

"You killed my brother and took Lee away from me!!" Ten yelled while punching.

Hyunjin's eyes darkened at the mentioning of Lee's name.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER!! SHE IS MINE!! UNDERSTOOD?!" Hyunjin yelled and changed the position. Now Hyunjin was on top of Ten, punching him.

"NO!! PLEASE LOOK AT ME, JIMIN!" Seon shook Jimin's body vigorously.

Hyunjin looked back at Seon and saw Jimin was fainted. Suddenly two men grabbed Seon and tied her with steel chains. He tried to go to her and help her but he fell down on his knees when someone hit his head. He felt sharp pain in his head and two men grabbed him by his arms.

"So- Young! Here is what you wanted. You can have her...." Ten called.

An old man came in view and patted Ten's shoulder in satisfaction and went towards Seon.

So-Young- "Well well well.... nice to meet you again, little girl"

He said but Seon was just looking at jimin who seemed to be regaining his consciousness.

"You look at me when I'm talking" So-Young slapped her.

"Who the hell you are??" Seon moved her gaze from Jimin to the old geezer and yelled.

So-Young- "I'm the one who killed your parents and the parents of your little guardian, Lee. But as I can't see her here today means it is easy to kill you this time because no one is here to save you." He smirked.

Tears started leaving her eyes because of what that old man said. She struggled to break the chains but it was so hard as any normal human can't break it. She tried to activate her powers but no use.

So-Young- "I SHOULD'VE BEEN THE LEADER OF THE TOWN. YOU PARENTS WERE IN MY WAY" he yelled, frustration visible in his voice.

Jimin tried to get up but some man stepped on his leg right on his cut.

"Ahhhh fuk you!!" Jimin cursed and hissed in pain.

Hyunjin- "You are sick you psycho!!"

Ten- "Oh really am I? Maybe. But still I'm the psycho who was Lee's first...." He said making hyunjin to go mad again.

Hyunjin- "I WILL KILL YOU"

Ten came closer and took a gun from one of the men who were guarding the area and pointed it at hyunjin.

Ten- "It's gonna be other way I guess..." He said while loading the gun.

So-Young took the gun out of his pocket and pointed it on Seon. Both ten and So-Young were ready to shoot hyunjin and Seon respectively.

Lee just arrived at the scene and gasped at the sight in front of her. It was like a horror movie scene. Blood and blood was everywhere. Rae and Rosè were on the ground hurt. Jimin was hissing in pain and couldn't stand up. TWO PEOPLE who she loved the most were in danger. Both are gonna die any minute now. She was between two fires. There was no way she could choose one over other. Both were most important and her loved ones. They both needed to be saved and she knew it well.

'It's now or never'

'Not this time' - she thought.

Ten/So-Young- "Goodbye!" Both said at the same time, looking at Seon and Hyunjin.

Bang!
Bang!

Two bangs were heard.

********************************************

U-um hey guys

I'm really sorry :(

Sorry for the short update again. Let's wait for the next chap.

Till then bye <3 take care.