~20~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

It was morning. Rae was standing in front of Lee's Room.

*knock knock*

Rae went in. "Heyyy get up good morning~" Rae said softly while drawing the curtains.

"Ahhhh! I'm sleeping!! Can't you see!?!" Lee yelled while covering her face with a pillow annoyingly.

"C'mon sun is up! Wake up" Rae said while coming towards Lee's bed and stood near her bed. "SO? It's not like I need sunlight for photosynthesis. I don't have anything to do with sun!!" Lee said and turned to the other side of the bed.

"Yah! Get up already?" Rae said but Lee didn't respond. Younger sighed "Our house is on fire!!!!!" Rae screamed but Lee didn't budge a little making Rae to sigh once again.

"Seon fell down the stairs!!" Rae tried once again but this time it worked. "What? Where? Where is she? Ho-"

"Yah! Yah! Nothing happened. Now get up." Rae said and the elder sighed in relief. She sat up, fixed her hair and started rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning~~" Rae said and smiled but Lee didn't say it back.

"Hey are you still mad?" Rae asked with raised eyebrows. "Yes! I am!" said Lee.

"You know you are not good at acting so stop acting like you are mad" Rae said and sat down on Lee's bed.

Lee sighed and massaged her temples. They stayed in a silence for few seconds.

"I don't know what to do...." Lee uttered.

"It's okay.." Rae said in comforting tone and put her right hand on Lee's left shoulder.

"Look! It's okay to be confused sometimes... You have to understand about what you feel hmm?". Lee looked down just like she was about to cry.

Just then Rae pulled her in a hug "it's okay.... If you wanna cry then let it out, I'm here" Rae said in a low and soft voice while drawing circles on Lee's back in order to make her relaxed.

"I want you to take a deep breath and think about your actual feelings... You can lie to anyone but just don't try to lie to yourself..." Rae whispered but loud enough for Lee to understand.

Lee nodded while hugging her best friend back and hid her face in Rae's shoulder.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Seon's POV

I woke up by my own I mean no one came to wake me up today hahaha (evil laugh) I'm independent.

I got a warm bath and changed into something comfy and went down the stairs. I was expecting to find Lee or at least Rae unnie but no one was there.

I went to the lounge and saw a figure sitting there. Who is it..?? I went a little closer and finally recognized that person.

"Jimin?" I called. "Oh hi" he replied. "What are you doing here?" I asked and sat down on the couch.

"I- am sorry if I shouldn't have come he-" he started but got cut off. "No no it's okay I meant....you must...have been sleeping...." I cleared it out.

"Oh yeah I had a good sleep and I wasn't sleepy anymore so I came here...." he said and I nodded understandingly.

"Thank you" he said out of the blue. "Fo- For what?" I asked in confusion. "For letting me sleep here. Actually I was really feeling bored because there are people who I don't know much in that guest house. So I was really thankful for you guys that you let me here-" he started talking non stop so I stopped him.