~26~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

As soon Rae finished the story, she looked up and saw everyone. Jimin and Rosè were crying mess. They didn't know what these towns and these all best friends had went through. The story broke their hearts.

Yuna was the only person who didn't utter a single work between the whole storytime. She listened to every word carefully. When the story finished, she had tears in her eyes and her face was showing pain but it was satisfied at the same time like she knew everything already. She was in her deep thoughts and tears kept forming way on her cheeks.

Jimin was shocked, sad and angry because of what HIS town did to Seon. He wanted to give her what she missed after her brother's death . Jimin stood up and wiped his tears before leaving the living room.

Jimin's POV

I knocked at Seon's room but she didn't respond nor she opened the door. I knocked once again and heard Seon's voice.

"Who is it? I said I don't wanna see anyone. I'm okay here" she said in sad but soft voice. "Seon it's me, Jimin. Open up sweetheart" I said in really soft tone. Few seconds later, door knob moved and door opened.

Seon walked back towards her bed and sat under her blanket. I walked up to her and sat at the edge of her bed not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"It's okay about what happened, Seon. Don't worry" I said and Seon looked up at me with puppy eyes.

She IS really pretty just like Rae described her beauty. Red nose from all crying she did, red rosy lips that I really wanted to capture in any way, cheery cheeks and her milky white skin. I was lost in her beauty until Seon spoke.

"Really? Is it okay?" She sobbed. "Yes it's okay don't worry I like you too" I said and pulled her into a warm hug. Seon was shocked but soon melted into the hug. We stayed in the same position for some time until I started speaking.

"I'm so sorry about what happened in the past.... Rae noona told me everything. I was so sad about it. I'm really sorry for what happened because of my town...but.. you know... not everyone is same." I said and Seon looked up at my face.

"What does unnie told you?" Seon asked. "I begged her to tell me the reason of you hating Wavemeet town and I got the answer of why don't you like being called as leader as well...... She told us everything" I explained and she just put her face in my neck.

Soon I felt wet on my shoulder and neck so I took a peek at her face and saw that she was crying. I hugged her tightly and she started crying even more. 

"Shhh please don't cry" I whispered. "I-I shouldn't h-have said that all. I should h-have not c-compared you to y-your town" she said in between cries.

"It's okay, bub. If you haven't said that then I would never be able to know about our past history, you know...." I said while running my palm over her hair. Soon she calmed down but didn't broke the hug.

"Let's just not rush everything hm? We are still young and have plenty of time" I said making us both chuckled.

Lee's POV

Something happened on our groupchat and Seon locked herself in her room. Well I know what happened because I am in that group but actually I never knew that my sis could be that innocent and that careless.

I found everything funny but also I felt bad for my sis... she must be so embarrassed but I can't do anything because everything is fine for us so let's just wait until everything becomes fine for her too.

With that thought me and my Hyun-- not my tho. Me and hyun went out. He was staring at random girls and telling me that hOw gOod tHeY aRe lOoKinG. Ahhhhhhh I was getting pissed second by second and I. Don't. Know. Why.

We were in middle of the street and he was still looking at some girl. Soon that bitch approached us.

"Heyyy" she said while touching his chest. "Oh h-hi I guess.." he said and tried to move away a bit but she glued her hands on his chest that wasn't moving at all.

"You looking handsome" she said and hyunjin chuckled nervously. My eyes were fixed on that girl. She started wrapping her hands around hyunjin's neck and now I was so done. I pulled her by her elbow making her to unwrap her hands from his neck.

"Hands off of him or I WILL NOT HESITATE TO THROUGH MY HAND ON YOU OVER POWERED FACE!" I yelled and she removed her elbow from my grip and turned to hyun again.

"Look what she sayi-" "she is right. Don't touch me!" That girl started but hyunjin cut her off and said, making smirk to form on my lips.

That girl scoffed and went leaving us both behind.

"You were jealous" we turned to face each other and he said. "Nah I wasn't!" I said and crossed my arms over my chest and shrugged. "I see..." he pulled me by my hand and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"What- w-hat yo-u doing?!" I stuttered and cursed under my breath for stuttering.

"You wanted to be that girl, don't you?" He said. Nothing was coming out of my mouth. My tongue, lips and everything became dry.

"Oh your lips are so dry..... want me to wet them from mine?" He said and that was way too much for me. I got out of his grip by pushing him and ran away hearing his small laughing sound that made me blush.

Hyunjin's POV

Lee ran away making me laugh. It was so fun to tease her but still she didn't flirt back nor did anything. I'm sad (a/n: ☹ lee don't do this)

I ran behind her to catch up on her as always. This girl really have some running habit. I thought like I always do when she starts running.

I got close to her. I know she wanted me to catch up on her because her real running speed is way faster than this speed. No one can actually beat her.

I wrapped my hand around her waist and we started walking normally.

"Where you wanna go now?" I asked. "Nowhere let's just go home. I wanna check up on my sis" she said and I nodded.

Lee and Seon are really something. Their bond is unbreakable. Sometimes I think that I should be on Seon's place so that Lee give me some time and love too. I'm not jealous of Seon off course but this thing always comes in my mind and makes me question myself.

What are we? What is my and Lee's relation till now? It's actually nothing. We are nothing yet.

********************************************

Hey guys~~

We all need a friend or sister like Lee. Aww I'm sad  for hyunjin 🙁 Lee please don't do this to poor boy. Take next move already guyssssssss 😬 .

Well I'm the one who has to make their future hehe 😅. So let's see what will happen next together and if they are going to get together~~

I hope you like it :) Thanks for waiting <3
Please stay safe~~