~23~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

It has been 36 hours or so since Seon locked herself in her room, not wanting to face Jimin or anyone, rethinking her all life decisions, being embarrassed of what just happened, cursing at herself AND after ALL consoling herself too.

Jimin messaged Seon after few hours of that incident but got no reply from her YEAH she left him on seem. Jimin didn't know what to do. It was okay for him that Seon exposed herself like this in front of him and he didn't mind about this much but the thing that was bugging him was the message that Seon sent on groupchat.

I'll not be with him because he is from Wavemeet town. That's it. This thought was making jimin uncomfortable and insecure every single second that was passing by.

In past few hours, Rosè and Yuna have been knocking at Seon's door but she refused to see anyone. Rae cooked food for Seon but she didn't eat it. Hyunjin messaged her telling that everything will be fine just come out but got no reply. Eveyone was trying their best to make Seon open the door but all in vain, no use. Now they were so done and decided to leave it on Seon to come out on her own.

Everyone was home except Lee and hyunjin. In living room, Rae and Yuna were sitting, talking about random stuff while Rosè was making coffee for eveyone.

Jimin entered the living room with the most frustrated look ever. "Hey what's wrong?" Rae asked, looking at Jimin who dropped his body down on the couch.

"I'm so done" Jimin exclaimed and closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Why? Seon didn't reply that's why?" Yuna asked but jimin shook his head.

"No. Because of that Wavemeet thingy" jimin said making others little confused. "Wavemeet thingy?" Rae and Yuna asked in unison.

"Yeah! About the message she sent on the group" Jimin answered. "Which one exactly?" Rae asked. "What Group?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah for your question: Seon exposed herself on a GROUP and for yours: this one" Jimin pointed at Yuna first and said then passed his phone to Rae to read the message.

"Ah this one? Okay..." Rae said and gave jimin's phone back to him who took it formally. "I wanna know about this" Jimin demanded.

"This? What this?" Rae asked. "About her hating Wavemeet town....please tell me that what is it that making her to stop liking me.. back" jimin whispered the last word.

"So you are saying that you don't know about our history?" Rae asked. "Our?" Jimin asked back with a frown. "I mean our towns' history"

"Yeah I don't" Jimin answered her question. "Really? How come?" Rae asked again with raised eyebrows.

"All I know is that we had some kind of fight? I don't know. I was never interested in stuff like this since I was a kid and then in my teenage days, my parents sent me out of the town for middle and high school studies and that's when that fight took place, right?" Jimin said and Rae nodded.

"Hmm so you don't know..? Okay. But I'd advice you not to learn about it" Rae said but jimin shook his head as no.

"No! I want to know. It's important for me to know now." "Yes yes me too. I wanna know about that more. I don't know much about that too." Rosè came from the kitchen with tray of cups in her hands. She placed the tray on the table and then placed single single cup in front of everyone.

Yuna was just sitting quietly, looking at the face of the person who is speaking and when other starts, she moves her eyes to the that person. All she was doing was staring at them and listening to their conversation.

"So are you gonna tell us?" Jimin asked Rae who was in her own thoughts while looking at nothing. "Huh? Ah I don't know..." Rae said making jimin more frustrated.

"Aishh! Please stop this 'I don't know' and tell me, Noona!" Jimin said with puppy eyes and a little pout that no one can resist. "Ah okay...." Rae said, bringing a smile on Jimin's face.

"So from where I shall start?" Rae asked. "Since very first...? I don't know anything about past so you have to decided it" Jimin said and Rae nodded.

Rosè sat up in more comfortable position. Jimin leaned back on the sofa and Yuna who didn't utter a word in a while, was sitting straight and ready to hear the story. Eveyone took a sip of their coffee and the story started.

"So let's start with....."

********************************************

Hey Angels~

I'm sorry for a short chapter. Actually I wanted to tell the past story in this chapter but it was already more than 700 words so if I'd have started the past so it would have become really really long chapter AND I didn't wanted to divide the past history in two chapters so I had to stop this chapter right here and start the history in next chapter.

I swear their past story will be in next chapter so please wait for one more chapter:)

Thank you for waiting <3 stay tuned for next chapter. Love ya~