~35~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Seon found a USB in her drawer that has something to do with Lee. She took that USB out and showed everyone. The paper said "watch it" so they decided to watch what's in it.

Seon attached the USB with their LED. Few seconds later, the video started and showed Lee. Wearing beautiful Red dress with silver jewelry that was Seon's and Rae's favourite outfit.

"Hey guys..." Lee spoke in the video. Everyone was tearing up already.

"You guys are watching this means I'm not with you guys anymore. I know you must be crying. Please don't cry specially you Seon!" she said and Seon wiped her tears and smiled weakly at the TV screen.

"The purpose of making this video is to let you guys know what you don't know and what I never told you......." she paused.

"Let's start from something um... Suho? I know you guys must be curious of how I know about this all so I wanna clear it up. So.....Sehun told me. How does he got to know? Hmm so it all happened when our leader Mr Kim and Mrs. Kim, Seon and Sehun's parents died. Sehun started searching for the reason behind their dead. He suspected many people and Wavemeet town was one too. He searched about the leader of Wavemeet town and found many things but his parents death had nothing to do with them. He should have stopped searching further about them but he found Jeons family very interesting. He searched so much you can say that he got to know every single thing about that family. They treated both of their sons very poorly and it was all because of the powers. He even got to know that they might try to attack him for the powers." She stopped for everyone to process this in their minds.

"He didn't think more and two years passed. He had nothing in his mind when Wavemeet town attacked us. The war continued for 3 days and Sehun decided to face the war by his own. Before leaving, he met me. That's when he gave me the pic of Suho and told me this "even if I defeat Minho, his younger brother Suho will be still alive and then he might try to come and harm Seon and take her powers. No matter what, you have to save her and never let Suho or any person under him come here. And remember this that no matter what, I'm not gonna give my powers in wrong hands""

"And yeah he did it. He saved his powers. I decided to do what he told me. I used to get the record of each and every single person who enters our town. I had hundreds of men under me who gave me the record of people in Wavemeet town. I searched about Jeons family too and that's when I got to know that Yuna's family is not in good terms with Minho's family. That's why I let her come here in our town even after knowing that she is Suho's cousin."

"I continued what I was doing but no one actually showed up from Wavemeet town who I would suspect. I could have continue this all by myself but I decided to make this video and that frame after Dr. Choi told me that I have a disease and I'll not be able to survive......" she wiped her tears and smiled.

"Right now I know that I'll not survive and will not be with you guys so I'll try to spend as much time as possible with you..... *sigh* Ok now c'mon wipe your tears away." She said and waited for them to wipe their tears.

"So now you guys know how I got to know about Suho hmm?" She said and everyone nodded.

"Now you guys must be really emotional. Stop being emotional and let's talk about something good? Okay?" She asked and everyone nodded once again just like she was sitting in front of them.

"Jimin? You there? I hope you are. If you are there then I want to tell you something and ask a favour. Please take care of Seon. She might try to be a baddie but she is really a softy and sensitive. Always stay by her side and love her like you should. Be happy both of you!" Jimin hugged Seon and she cried in his embrace.

"Yuna.. if you there then I wanna say thank you.. thank you very much for being a great friend of Seon. Be a great friend as you already are." She said and Yuna nodded.

"Okay so you guys wanna know a fun fact???" She stopped, waiting for their answer. Everyone said yes and sure and she continued.

"We power holders have a chance to make a decision that no one else has. If we power holders die.... we can choose another partner in place of us for our partner..... isn't it great?I'll die soon but I have a chance to choose someone else for hyunjin......" she stopped once again and everyone looked at each other in confusion.

"It's Rae." Both hyunjin and Rae looked at each other with wide eyes but broke the eye contact right away.

"I know you both are great with each other and will make a great couple together. Love each other and stay with each other. Hm? I know you guys need each other" Both hyunjin and Rae started tearing up.

"It's time for me go now so I'll end this video here. I'm sorry for leaving you but always remember that I love you guys very very much. I love you all" she said and blew a kiss to the camera and screen went black.

Rae started crying and without wasting a minute, hyunjin went to her and hugged her. They both lost the same thing and now they will give each other what they lost. A best friend and a lover.

"Guys... um I wanted to tell something" Yuna spoke and everyone gave her their attention.

"Me and jimin now has to go... We don't belong here. If not today then maybe tomorrow but we have to go one day. Plus my dad called me and said that he has something very important to discuss with me so we have go" she said. Everyone wanted to object but actually Yuna is right.

"Don't go now. Go after few days please?" Rae said and Yuna nodded and smiled.

********************************************

Hey guys

The story ends here BUT I'll make a epilogue and it will be the official ending of the book otay? Ok good👍🏻

Take care~~