Special Chapter 🌹

~DEAD POWERS~

All I need to tell you is that this is jinjja cheesy chapter... be ready!. Enjoy

*******

No one's POV

Being seated on a big couch, Seon heard Rae's voice. The voice was loud but also had concern in it.

"Seon!! Where is Lee?" Rae asked while coming towards Seon from the kitchen into the living room.

"Seon?!" Rae called again.

Seon was too much into her phone that didn't noticed the elder standing next to her and asking a question.

"Huh?!" Seon finally looked up at Rae and asked.

"Where is Lee?" Rae put her hands on her hips.

"Here- wait! Where did she go? She was just here with me right now!" Seon got up and started looking here and there.

"Wah you don't even know where she go?! I left her with you!!!" Rae yelled.

"Ah- Unnie~~ I'm sorry I was not paying attention to her. I was checking some emails on my phone" Seon was still looking for Lee.

"Mama" A two and half years old Lee called out her mother from behind.

"Ah there you are!" Rae turned around and said.

"Where did you go little baby~~" Seon carried her. "Auntie was worried and looking for you" Seon said with a fake pout. "You should have told me~"

Little Lee just giggled in her auntie's embrace, enjoying the warmth of her favourite auntie.

Park Lee is a little daughter of Park Hyunjin and Park Rae-Young. Even tho she is a extreme daddy's babygirl but still she spend most of her time with Seon because her auntie is the one who will give her ANYTHING anytime.

They didn't want to forget Lee or you can say that they just loved Lee way too much that's why when Rae and Hyunjin's daughter was born, they just named her as Lee without thinking twice.

"Baby~~ you hungry?" Seon rubbed her nose with Lee's neck making her giggle even more.

"Candy!" Lee jumped in Seon's arms in excitement.

"Yah! Seon! You are spoiling her" Rae said, not happy with Seon's way-too-sweet behaviour with Lee. Don't get her wrong, it's not like she doesn't want Seon to be good with her daughter or she doesn't adore them together, it's just that she doesn't want to give every single thing to her daughter and spoil her.

"Aww unnie~ don't be mean. I want to make my niece happy" Seon now put Lee down on the couch and went to get her a candy.

Rae just sighed and went back to the kitchen after giving her daughter a peck on her cheek.

"Here!" Seon gave the candy to Lee and sat down beside her. Lee started opening her candy with her cute small hands. After staring at the cute sight, she smiled fondly and again busied herself on her phone.

An hour later, main door opened revealing two handsome af men with full suit boot.

"Heyy~" Rae went to her 'beloved' husband, Hyunjin and greeted him before taking his coat and bag.

"Hey love" Jimin sat down beside Seon and pecked her lips who smiled, looking at her newly husband.

"Kiss!" Lee yelled who was sitting on the carpet and playing with her toys.