~25~ (the history-II)

~DEAD POWERS~

Flashback (part 2)

Everything was perfect until leader Kim and his wife Mrs. Kim died mysteriously. Sehun was 14 and Seon was only 9 at that time.

Sehun was in his study/office room when he got the news of his parents death. He was shocked and wave of sadness and anger ran over his body. He cried and cried until no tears left in his eyes.

The thing that was making him even more sad and made him cry was his little sister. He didn't know how to face his sister and tell her that their parents are no more.

After crying for hours in the room, he heard knock at the door. He ignored it until he heard small sobs that were the most familiar thing to him. He rushed towards the door and pulled it open. Here was the sight that he didn't wanted to witness. His sister was crying. The person he never wanted to see crying.

He hugged her tightly and both siblings cried in each other's embrace.

He broke the hug and wiped her tears away.

"No baby! Please don't cry, my world" he said while caressing her cheeks with his fingers. "O-oppa? M-mom d-dad?" She asked while wiping her tears and looking at her brother with puppy eyes.

Sehun's heart broke into millions of pieces seeing his sister like this. He hugged her once again until she stopped crying.

After witnessing this scene, the urge of protecting his sister grew even more. He promised himself that no matter what will happen, he will protect his town and his sister even if he has to sacrifice his own life for it.

"Sweetheart! Listen to your oppa. Hmm? Hear me out" he spoke softly and Seon nodded.

"Mom and d-dad-- won't come b-back hm? Oppa will protect his little angel. Oppa and Seon-ah will live together and I'll take you to your favourite places okay?" He said, stuttering and tears rolling down his cheeks.

His innocent sister nodded and smiled at her brother and hugged him until she fell asleep.

He lived in his mansion that was full of his parents' memories, tried his best to find the reason behind his parents' death. It was quite obvious that it wasn't an accident as he didn't find their bodies.

But the problem was that they didn't find the culprit nor the type of death. He hired many soldiers and policemen and worked for 2 years on this case but nothing, he got nothing.

While doing this all, he took care of the town and most importantly his sister. He never let her see his sad face. In short, he was the best brother one could ever wish for.

Dead Powersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें