~11~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Rosè went inside the house to meet hyunjin and Seon who were cooking. "Hey guys sup?" She said and went towards them. "We are cooking" hyunjin said and continued doing what he was doing.

"Where is Rae unnie?" Seon asked Rosè. "She went somewhere running in a speed of light" Rosè answered making Seon and Hyunjin frown. "Why? What happened?" Seon asked. "Idk.. Lee sis came and asked me about the name of the guy from yesterday...she seemed angry and Rae unnie ran away when I told her that-" Rosè explained.

"Sis knows about that!!??" Seon asked.

"Lee came!?" Hyunjin asked.

"Answer for both questions are Yes..." Rosè said and hyunjin grabbed his jacket. "Come with me" hyunjin said and started to drag Seon.

"Where are you going???" Seon asked and stopped hyunjin from dragging her. "Where Lee is right now" hyunjin answered. "Why?? She must be on fire rn you can't go there I'll go only" Seon said. "No I'm coming with you" with that both rushed outside.

"Why everyone is running....." Rosè pouted and started to eat what Seon cooked.

<With Rae and Lee>

Lee was driving very fast but they were still a little far from Mark's house. Lee's phone vibrated indicating that she got a message.

"Can you please check it for me?" Lee requested Rae. "Sure" Rae said and grabbed the phone, she saw the message, her breath hitched.

"What is it?" Lee asked. "Nothing!!" Rae quickly responded. "Park Rae I'm asking last time...who is it?" Lee asked once again.

"T-ten" Lee stopped the car right away and snatched her phone from Rae's hand.

'Don't need to run away from me beautiful. No matter how hard you try to hurt me...you can't! You'll be mine..'

Lee's blood boiled even more after reading the msg. She threw the phone hardly on the backseat and started driving again.

On the other hand. Seon and hyunjin hopped in the car and Seon started driving really really fast.

"I want to see Lee today no matter what" hyunjin said but seon didn't say anything. "Idk what will she do...this isn't good" Seon whispered.

After few minutes of fast driving they reached to the Mark's house or mansion. They got out off the car and saw many people around the house. Talking and walking here and there. They went inside the main gate. They were standing in the middle of the large garden.

At Lee's car: "Lee don't..." Rae tried to convince her not to go any further and go back to their house. "That's enough Rae" Lee said.

Suddenly a loud squeak of tires was heard causing all people around to widen their eyes. Lee got out off the car and slammed the door really hard and started to walk towards to mansion leaving Rae behind.

She is lee
Why is she here?
She seems so angry
Someone is in big trouble

Whispers were heard.

"Wait- I can't move...." "Lee-........What the hell is happening?!!!? " hyuniin yelled frustrated when Lee just walked past by him just like he doesn't even exists.

"Huh what?" Seon asked confused. "Aishhh I can't move what the heck!!" Hyunjin shouted. Seon tried to help him move but he couldn't move at all.

Seon tried to talk to Rae but she just kept running behind Lee.

"Later..." Rae said to Seon and kept running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Mark's mom office.

Jiyeon- "Lee?"

Lee- "I'll be really short but only this time....."

Jiyeon- "Lee sweetheart..."

Lee- "You know I love you and respect you very much"

Woman nodded.

Lee- "I'm just warning this time but next time.."

She paused and both Rae and jiyeon knew what Lee was thinking and about to say next.

Lee- "You need to control you son. He can you anything to me but Seon...."

She slammed her hands on the table in front of jiyeon really hard.

Lee- "SEON IS OF LIMITS. NO ONE AND WHEN I SAY NO ONE MEANS NO ONE CAN GO AFTER HER"

Lee yelled making woman flinched.

Jiyeon- "I'm really sorry...Hyunjin hur-"

Lee- HYUNJIN MIGH HAVE HURT HIM A BIT... BUT I WILL KILL HIM"

Woman started crying.

Lee- As for your Nephews..."

Jiyeon's looked up at Lee.

Lee- "CONTROL YOU FUKING NEPHEW"

Lee said and went out leaving woman crying.

Rae- "I'm sorry..."

Rae said followed lee outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At hyunjin and Seon.

Seon was panicking about hyunjin being stuck.

Hyunjin- "Ahhh let me move, Seon"

Seon- "What you mean 'let me move seon' I'm not the one who is controlling you"

Hyunjin- "Shit!!"

Hyunjin yelled when Lee just stormed past them.

Rae came and Seon stopped her.

Seon- "What happened? What did she do??"

Rae- "I'll tell you everything at home... I gotta go" with that she ran after Lee.

As soon as they were gone, hyunjin could move again. He gripped his hair in frustration.

Seon- "Let's go home" Seon said and they made their way towards their car.

Time skip..(at home)

Hyunjin- "RAE!"

Hyunjin shouted as both hyunjin and Seon entered the house.

Hyunjin- "Where is Lee?" And why did she controlled me there?"

Rae- "Umm calm down and sit down I'll try to explain"

Hyunjin sat down on the couch along with Rae and Seon.

Hyunjin- "So..?"

Rae- "Look, Lee was very angry at Mark plus Ten msged her which increased her amount of anger even more. It wasn't the right time to meet someone especially you. That's why she had to control you in order to stop you from meeting her when she was that mad."

Seon- "Rae unnie is right. She must be really angry and how could she meet you at that time. She needs time."

Rae- "Don't think she hates you or doesn't like you. She just needs some time.."

Seon and Rae tried to console him and he understood. He got up and went to his room to get a warm bath to calm himself.

Seon- "You said Ten msged her...."

Rae- "Yeah he did"

Seon- "Yah! That mothertrucker! I guess he is psycho or something."

Rae- "I think so too"

Seon- "Ok tell me what happened earlier? What did she do?"

Seon asked and Rae explained everything to Seon and just got a sigh from her. Seon massaged her temples.

Seon- "ah I'm tired I'm going to my room" Seon said and went to her room.