~32~

~DEAD POWERS~

Later that day, lunch time

No one's POV

Both Rae and Rosè were sitting on dining table, having lunch together, quietly. Seon came and joined them just like nothing happened few hours ago.

"You okay....?" Rosè asked. "Yeah" Seon answered. "Who is that Suho? You seems so attached to him..." Rosè asked. Seon stopped eating and looked at her.

"Why? Why you wanna know?" Seon asked. "I'm your childhood best friend, Seon" Rosè answered. "What it has to do with it...?" Seon asked again.

"Just give up Rosè. Can't you see that her majesty is not in mood" Rae said and Rosè looked down, continue eating while Seon just rolled her eyes.

After having the lunch, Seon went out and Rosè also went out after sometime. Rae got a call from Yuna that she is coming.

Jimin's POV

What happened earlier in house made my mind went numb. I wanted to take a breath. I wanted to think how to solve this all mess. What Rae noona said made me miss Lee noona very much. Without thinking anything  I left the house and decided to go to the place that I thought was the best comforting place for me at the moment.

I went to Lee noona's apartment she told me about before. I stopped in front of the door and sighed deeply before opening the door. As soon I opened the door, I saw hyunjin hyung standing in the middle of the room. Without wasting anytime I threw myself on him and hugged him tightly.

"Heyyy hyung!!" I said. "Hi jimin!! How are you here?" Hyung asked me. "Lee noona once told me about her apartment when I insisted to know. What about you?" I asked in confusion.

"Ah that day...... she gave me a chit on which this address was written. She asked me to come here and when I came.. I never wanted to leave because of her smell in here" hyung said with sadness visible in his eyes. It was hard for everyone of us.

"I can't even spell her scent anymore....." he said I rubbed his back.

"Hmm it'sokay..... we missed you so much." I said and he looked up at me with a small smile. "So.. how are things in town?" He asked and I looked down.

"We are falling apart...." I said and he questioned in confusing. "Why? What happened?"

"Seon.... she is with that one guy. She has changed..totally...." I stopped, remembering what had happened in past 2 months.

"Who is that guy? And how did he become her friend?" Hyunjin hyung asked. "No idea... he showed up after Lee's funeral out of nowhere and they became friends. She never tell how if I ask. He made her BLIND!" I yelled the last work.

"What's his name?..." "Suho.... yeah Suho it is" I said. "Full name?" Hyung asked with frown eyebrows. "I don't know... I guess Joen Suho? It's sounds so similar to me...." I titled my head.

"It's sounds similar to me too-- Wait" he yelled and stood up and ran towards a cupboard. "Is he this person???" He asked while pointing at a frame in his hands. I opened my eyes wide.

"Yeah it is. How do you have him?? How do you have this picture??" I asked in confusion.

How does hyung know him? Who is this Suho actually??

"Jimin! Seon is in danger!" He said. "Danger? What do you mean?" I asked. "Now I understand why Lee wanted me to come here. Look this!" He opened the frame and behind the picture, there was written something.

"Read it!" He handed me the pic and I started reading it.

Who ever is reading this must be the person I trusted very much and asked you to come here before I die. This guy is Joen Suho. This person is not good for anyone specially and specifically for Seon. He can made anyone do anything he wants. Never let him go near Seon if he ever comes here.
Seon's room

    -Lee             

I read and proceeded everything in mind. "This person is not good, Jimin. We have to save her" hyung said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"C'mon let's go" I said and was about to turn around but hyung stopped me by grabbing my arm. "No! He is not an easy deal. We need a plan" he was saying but I smiled at my thought.

"I'm not finding anything funny in this situation" he said and I looked up at him.

"It means she still loves me" I smiled. "Of course she does! Let's go" he said and dragged me out of the house.

No one's POV

Jimin and hyunjin came back to the mansion to find Rae and Yuna in the living room. "Hey" Jimin said, getting their attention. As soon Rae turned around, she gasped and pulled hyunjin into a tight hug and he hugged back.

After moment of silence, Rae realised that what she was doing. She immediately let go of him and stood there awkwardly.

"We m-missed you. Where were you?" Rae asked shyly and before he could answer, Rosè came from outside and stopped in her track when she saw her brother.

"What are you doing here?" She asked sternly, not bothering to look at hyunjin. Yeah it's his fault. He left them when they needed each other the most. He didn't even tell his sister.

"I'm sorry, Rosè. Forgive me. I just..-" "ok ok whatever. And you!! Your lover!" She said while pointing at jimin.

"Seon? You know where is she??" Jimin asked Rosè. "Yeah I know! She is with Suho what a great news" she said while chuckling and clapping sarcastically.

"We have to tell you guys something really important!" Hyunjin said. "What is it?" Yuna and Rae asked in unison. After jimin and Hyunjin explained everything, jimin got up.

"Where is she right now?" Jimin asked Rosè. "I saw them going to the old training yard." Rosè said and jimin nodded his head understandingly.

Before jimin could leave the place, Yuna spoke. "Wait why did you never told me his full name!" She yelled at jimin who looked at her in confusion. "Seon is really in big danger! I'm not sure if she is still holding her powers or no. He... he did it..." Yuna said and other looked at her with confusion.

"What? I'm not getting it.." jimin said. "He is Joen Minho's brother..." she said and everyone yelled "WHAT??"

"YOUR COUSIN???" YOU FATHER'S BROTHER'S SON??" Jimin asked. "Yeah! We have to go to her right now. And wait-" she said and ran to her room. Few seconds later she came back.

"Let's go!" With that everyone left to the old yard.

********************************************

Heyyyyyy~~~~

How are you all?? I hope you all are doing great!. Now all of the chaps are interesting, isn't? 🤔 It's because I'm writing the most important parts of book finally!! So all of them are important and interesting~~~

Sorry to say but my story is coming to the end. I can't give you exact number of chaps that are left but it will be umm 35? Yeah it won't be more than 35 I guess.

Take care~~ luv ya <3