Epilogue 🌹

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

"Thank you all for coming here. I would like to clear many things........."

"My brother died. His sons would have been leading the town but unfortunately both of his sons died too. After them, I'm the only one in our family to take the title of the leader" Mr. Jeon said.

"But I don't think that I'm in age to take care of this town so I'll give the position of the leader to my daughter, Jeon Yuna" He said and step back away from the mic. Yuna came up on the stage and the crowd cheered and clapped for her.

She cleared her throat before speaking.

"Thank you thank you very much." Yuna thanked and waited for the crowd to calm down before speaking again.

" *sigh* My father told you guys everything. I hope you accept me as the leader of the town." She said and crowed cheered again, showing the love and support for her, making her smile widely.

"My cousins died who were like brothers to me.... God took them away from my life but sent many other people in place of them who loved me and cared for me unconditionally. I'm really thankful" She said and looked at the particular part of the crowd where Rae, hyunjin, Rosè and Jimin were sitting.

"I love them really really very much. I can do anything for them as they are like family to me." She stopped once again and sighed before continuing.

"If you guys accept me as the leader of our Wavemeet town by heart then I would like you to accept the decision I made by heart" she said. Many whispers could be heard.

"I, Jeon Yuna, as the leader of Wavemeet town, want to ask the reunion of Wavemeet town and Wealdstone town from the leader of Wealdstone town" she spoke and a figure came in view. Seon came on the stage. As soon as people saw her, the hall filled with whistles, claps and cheers.

Seon came and bowed to the crowd and went to the other mic.

"Thank you for everyone to come here today in this conference which is between Wavemeet and Wealdstone town after years" she said to all the people sitting in the hall. People included royal family members of both towns and the families of the leaders.

(The hall looked something like this)

"These towns are the parts of the earth given by god. If I or you try to claim it as my or yours... then god will not be happy. They are not for one or two or three, they are for hundreds of peoples and everyone owns them. Then why should we fight for them? We have to share them and live happily together and that's how it works"