~19~

~DEAD POWERS~

Hyunjin's POV

We were talking to that new boy named as Jimin while Lee was in her room getting ready to go out. That boy was.... okay I guess. Yuna was right, 'once he will open up he will be a different person'. He was cute as well as funny at the same time.

"Ok ok one more" Rosè implored. "Ok umm... yeah!. 'Roses are red, Violets are blue, God made me pretty what the hell happened to you?'" Jimin said and everyone started laughing so hard, Rae even fell on the ground from the sofa because of laughter.

"O-ok ple-ease stob my st-tomach" Rae said while rolling on the floor, holding her stomach and laughing non stop. We have been laughing like this since that boy arrived here.

"Oh my- I never knew I have zoo in my house" Lee said while coming towards us. She stood there waiting for Rae to come back in her scenes. Once Rae stopped, Lee spoke. "Are you done?" Lee asked Rae who nodded in response, still trying to control her laughter.

"Anyways I guess ya'll are having fun so have fun and we are going" Lee said and looked at me. I stood up "ok yeah we are going" I said. We bid our goodbyes and went to the garage.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked Lee who was getting into the car. I opened the door and got in. "I wanna go to that secret place of ours" Lee said and I looked at her. "You mean that beach bridge?" I asked and she nodded. "OK" I said and wore seatbelt. There was complete comfortable silence in the car until Lee decided to speak.

"Rae is so clumsy" she said and I laughed. "what's so funny?" she questioned. "She might be clumsy but she is great" I said. "Oh I see....is that so?" she asked in serious tone but I just nodded.

"Then why don't you just date her?" she looked at me and asked me with raise eyebrows and crossed arms. "If there wasn't you, I would MARRY her" she stared at me with open mouth for few seconds before rolling her eyes. I laughed at her reaction and continued driving.

We both got out of the car when we arrived at our secret not so secret place. We used to come here when we were younger and we named it as 'our secret place' as no one knew that we come here together every time we hang out. I was in my own world when Lee snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Let's buy ice cream" she said and I nodded. We bought ice cream and started walking on the bridge. Many people were walking past by us. "Oh my shoelace" I said when I noticed that it was untie but I couldn't do anything because I was holding my ice cream cup and spoon.

Lee snatched my ice cream cup for me making me look at her with confused face. " Tie your laces, I don't want you to fall for someone else" she said and continued walking with my and her ice cream in her hands.

To be honest, I was stunned. I couldn't move after what she said earlier. I felt paralyzed. I was processing the words that came out of her mouth. After I confirmed about what she said, a smirk formed on my lips. I ran to catch up with her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"What did you say?" I asked with a smirk. "Wha- Nothing" she tried to play cool. "What did you mean by 'else'? Huh?" I said, smirk was not leaving my face.

"Else mean else.. you don't know English??" She asked and rolled her eyes. "No I mean what did YOU mean by 'else'?" I asked but little did I knew that she wasn't gonna say what I wanna hear.

"I didn't mean anything okay... and remove that arm of yours from my shoulder" She said and started moving her shoulders vigorously to remove my hand. "Ok ok" I said and removed my hand and took my ice cream from her hand and started eating.

"You like me, don't you?" I asked her. "Huh? What?" She asked back. "I said that YOU like ME, right?" I repeated myself. "No who said?" She asked calmly. "Ah no one" I sighed.

"But then why did you ask me to hang out with ya?" I tried to play cool just like her. "Just because we used to hang out before too then why not now" she answered cleverly once again.

"But you doo care about me, right?~~" I asked, this time I wanna catch her off guards. "No. I. Don't" she answered making me pout. I was thinking about how to make her say what I wanna hear that's when something really evil came in my mind.

"Ahh ouch!!" I tripped and fall on the ground by my own hehe evil smirk but I have to hide it.

"Hey hyun you okay?" She asked while bending her knees and bringing her upper body down closer to the floor and bringing her hands closer to my face.

"Nahh- ah - hurts" I said while holding my knee. "Omo what should I do?.... shall I carry you? No no shall I use my powers-" she got cut off by my laugh. "What's so funny to you?"

"Hahhahah I didn't get any hurt" I said still laughing really hard. "W-what?" She asked, confused. "You said that you don't care about me but did you see how much you really care about me huh?" I said while standing up and removing dust from my clothes.

"What. the. hell?" She said with angry face. "Go to he- cell" she said and smacked her foot hard on the ground and started walking in a fast speed. "Ya! Wait for me" I said and ran again to catch up with her.

Ah how much she runs... hehe I like it tho.

Lee's POV

I was walking in fast speed angrily while listening to that horse like voice of Hyun.

How dare he tricked me like this?

I went straight to the car and got it. "Ah you.. walk r-really f-fast" he said while panting hard but why do I care huh? He got in the car and relaxed his body and waited for his breath to get stable again. "You don't wanna go anywhere else?" he asked and I shook my head while looking out of the window.

I was sitting angrily but.. to be honest not really. I wasn't mad at him even after what he did. I was just acting to be mad. "Ah stop I know you are not angry anymore" he said. "No! I am angry!" I huffed. "Ok.." he said and continued driving.

He says that he loves me? Huh? He isn't even making up to meee!!. I don't care though. And why would I? I don't love him....

I was in my own thought that I didn't notice that we are already at our garage. "We are here" he said and snapped me out of my thoughts. I got out of the car and went inside.

I entered the house and saw one and only my soulmate and I went to her.

Rae's POV

I heard the car voice in the garage. "Are they already here?" I whispered to myself. I saw Lee coming towards me while Hyunjin was going towards his room. She dropped her body next to me.

"Hi.." she said. "Hi... what's wrong? I can sense some tension between you two. Did something happened?" I asked. "Uh I don't know" she said and threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"Did you kiss him already!!??" I asked with wide eyes making her wide her eyes too. "ARE YOU INSANE?" She yelled. "It seemed like this.." I said. "HOW DID IT SEEM LIKE THIS?! ARE MY LIPS SWOLLEN OR SOMETHING!?" She yelled and rolled her eyes when I shook my head.

"I don't love him!!" She said. "You do love him, Lee. Stop denying your feelings. You do love his company and all" I tried to make her mind but all in vain. "Ahh everyone is out of their mind." She said and went to her room. I just sighed.

Lee's POV

I went to my room and dropped myself on my bed.

All are crazy.

I don't love him!!! Or do I? Nah nah I don't.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but no use. All that was in my mind was that one person HYUNJIN

You are making me go crazy, Hyun

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Hey angels~
This chapter is  specially for hyunlee stan~ Hope you like it<3

Words: 1469