~5~

~DEAD POWERS~

No one's POV

Seon and Lee went to their saperate rooms to get changed. After some time both came out of the rooms, ready to go out together.

(Seon's Outfit)

(Seon's Outfit)

(Lee's outfit)(a/n: shirt is not crop top it's full shirt)

(Lee's outfit)
(a/n: shirt is not crop top it's full shirt)

"Edgy style suits you sis" Seon said as she looked at Lee.

"Thanks! You are looking stunning too" Lee complimented Seon.

"Hehe thanks! Now let's go" Seon said as she dragged Lee outside.

"Where are we going Seon?" Lee asked seon while getting into the car. Seon sat on the driver seat while lee sat on the passenger seat.

"Where you wanna go?" Seon asked looking at Lee.

"Anywhere" Lee answered.

"Ok then let's go to our mall" seon said as she started the car.

"What will we do in the mall, sis?" Lee asked.

"We will go to my cafe" Seon answered.

Time skip..(in mall)

"Seon it's too crowded...it's not good to be here especially for you" Lee said, worrying for her best friend.

"Oh c'mon sis it's okay no one will say anything to me. Let's just go inside the cafe" Seon said and both went inside the cafe.

They both sat down on unoccupied seats and ordered drinks for themselves. Everyone's eyes were on Seon and Lee especially on Seon but they just ignored them. After few minutes of silence their drinks arrived.

"One extra creamy lattè for you ms. Kim and one Caramel Frappuccino for you ms. Min" waitress said as she placed our drinks on the table. "Thanks" both said in unison.

"Sis" Seon called out Lee.

"Yes?" Lee responded.

"Why don't you stop doing dangerous stuff?" Seon asked, sadness was obvious in her eyes.

"What do you mean, Seon? You know I'm not scared of anything"

"I know you are not scared of death and you don't wanna live but still...please stop doing these dangerous things if you love me and unnie" Lee noticed tears in Seon's eyes.

"Yah! Stop it. Let's talk about something else". Lee changed the topic.

"Let's go and pay the bill" Lee said as she stood up. "Ah sis it's my cafe we don't have to pay here, you forgot?" Seon said while chuckling.

"Ah I totally forget for a minute. Anyways then let's go~~" Lee said while walking towards the exit.

Time skip..(At home)

They both arrived at their house and went inside. Rae was in the living room waiting for her best friends when suddenly she heard car horn at the front gate. "I guess they are here" Rae said and looked back at the TV.

Lee and Seon went to the living room and saw Rae who is watching TV.

"Ah I'm tired" Seon said as she dropped herself on the couch. "Me too" Lee said and sat down beside Rae.

"What did you do all alone in past few hours?" Lee asked Rae.

"I learned new recipes" Rae answered. "Wah you are such a mother material" Lee said making Seon laugh and Rae just glared at Lee.

"Whatever. Did you guys enjoyed?" Rae asked both of them. "Yeah we kinda did" Seon said as Rae nodded.

"Ok I'm tired I'll get going to my room." Seon said.

Rae looked at Lee and then Seon and then looked back at Lee. Rae elbowed Lee giving her a signal to talk to Seon about Jeon Yuna. Seon got up and was about to step on the stairs when she heard that Lee called her name out. "Seon?" Lee called.

"Yes? Do want to tell me something?" Seon asked with a smile. "Umm.. actually...." Lee couldn't speak, thinking from where she should start as she stretched back of her neck

"What is it sis?" Seon said trying to get elder's attention.

"We wanted to tell that some people will be coming from Wavemeet Town" Lee looked up at Seon.

"What?!" Seon said, darkness in her eyes. Both Lee and Rae noticed sudden change in younger's mood.

"Why? And who is coming?" Seon grinned.

"Jeon Yuna, great-granddaughter of late leader of Wavemeet Town, her house set on the fire and she wants to come here and visit our town and stay here for a while" Lee explained a little.

"Are you really serious rn??? No one! No one will step in this town who belongs to Wavemeet town" Seon growled.

"Seon try to understand we need them too and we searched about her and everyone say that she is a kind girl" Lee said looking directly into younger's eyes. Seon massaged her temples in order to calm herself down.

"How many are coming and where will they stay?" Seon questioned after calming a little.

"Jeon Yuna will stay with us in our house and other will stay in hotels" Lee said making Seon look at her again with anger. "Stay with us?? In our house?? How come???" Seon said.

"Seon as I told you now she is from the family of late leader so she can't live in any ordinary hotel. She will stay with us." Seon sighed.

"Ok but if anyone in this town got hurt then you know what will do" Seon said. "We will do the same don't worry" both lee and rae said in unison.