~10~

~DEAD POWERS~

No ones POV

Seon was going down the stairs in the morning. She saw someone sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Sup bro" Seon said to hyunjin.

"Oh Good morning Seon" hyunjin greeted Seon as she sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong? You don't seem in good mood?" Seon asked hyunjin a little worried.

"Nah I'm okay" he replied. "I see.... you are sad 'cause Lee didn't come to meet, right?" Seon said and hyunjin just sighed.

Seon- "Ok I'll take this as yes"

Hyunjin- "Fine I'm little sad about that but why didn't she come tho?"

Seon- "I asked her and she said she was busy. I was sleepy so I didn't asked much. Rae unnie must know about that" she said and hyunjin nodded.

Rae and Rosè come down stairs.

"Good morning guys" both said in unison. "Good morning to you too" Seon and hyunjin said.

Rosè- "I'm going to the garden" she said getting attention from Rae.

Rae- "I'm also going to the garden"

Rosè- "ok then let's go" she was about to drag Rae with her but she stopped.

Rae- "Not now... I'm going to eat something first"

Rosè- "Ah ok then I'll be there come soon bye" she said and left.

Rosè went to the garden and was walking here and there enjoying beautiful sight in front of her. There were flowers of different kinds that she loves to play with. She was standing in front of a really beautiful plant when a black car came and stopped outside the garden. Rosè looked at the car and a similar figure got out of the car. She recognized that person quickly and jumped in excitement.

Rosè- "Lee sis how are yo-"

But she was cut off

Lee- "Name?"

Rosè- "Whose name?"

Lee- "The guy who tried to hurt Seon?"

Rosè- "Hyunjin got rid of hi-"

Lee- "NAME ROSE"

Lee yelled, rosè eyes windened

Rosè- "Mark"

With that she went back to the car and drove off.

"God what was that....." Rosè said and started walking again when Rae stopped her.

Rae- "Hey I'm here" she said with a smile

Rosè- "Good" they started walking together.

Rae- "Hey I wanted to ask you not to tell anything about what happened yesterday to Lee she wi-"

Rosè- "Actually I..." she stopped.

Rae- "Please don't tell me...."

Rosè- "She just came and asked me about the name of the guy...she shouted like..."

Rae paled.

Rae- "Holy milkshake I gotta go"

She started running in full speed.

Rosè- "I don't understand anything..." with that she went back to the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rae was running towards Mark's house. His house was near Lee's apartment. If you are wondering how Rae knows about Lee's apartment then the answer is that Rae asked Lee where she stays so Lee just simply told the address but Rae doesn't went to her house bcoz.. she never felt to.

Rae- "Damn I should have taken a car."

'Why am I running tho? Well I can't stop her....but at least I'll be with her' Rae said to herself.

After few minutes of running a car stopped few centimetres away from Rae. Lee rolled down the window and yelled.

Lee- "What the hell do you think you doing? I could've killed you..."

Rae- "I'm coming with you"

Rae entered the car and Lee continued to drive. Rae looked at Lee worriedly

Lee- "Rae I'm not going to hurt anyone... at least not yet"

Rae- "Then why are you going to Mark's house?"

Lee- "To give a last warning"