✨Chapter 1✨

Ray drove to his restaurant in his 2021 Mercedes Benz in silence. One of his brothers said they needed to talk ASAP, he know it gotta be important cause they got a crew meeting tonight and it couldn't wait.

Ray got out the car with his suit jacket and his phone. "Good afternoon sir.", one of the valet guys said. Ray took a second look at him and realized he was the boy who tried stealing food from him. Ray didn't kill him cause he was 12. Instead he sat down and talked with him. He found out he was homeless and didn't have family. He offered him a job, three meals a day, and somewhere to sleep til he got on his feet. He comes to work everyday and hasn't tried stealing anything since.

"Tyree right?", Ray asked stopping to talk to the boy.

"Yes sir." He got a big smile on his face.

"When you bring my car back around we gone talk."

"Yes sir.", he said. Ray walked away and Tyree went and parked his car.

...

"What up man? You good?", Ray asked his brother Trey.

"Yeah I'm good man. I, I, want out.", Trey said. Ray shifted in his seat upset with what he just heard.

Ray's silence made Trey scared.

Ray rubbed his beard and raised an eyebrow. "You want out of the family business? Is that what I'm hearing?", Ray asked looking in Trey's eyes. Trey looked away.

"Umm-" Trey was cut off by Ray.

"Look in my eyes when you speak to me, a man. You know that.", Ray told Trey. Ray pretty much raised Trey. They never had a dad and their mother died on Ray's 18th birthday. Cancer.

Trey looked at Ray. "Im having a baby, I don't want this life anymore.", Trey said honestly looking in his eyes. He poured some stacks on the table. "It's yours." He put his car and house keys on the table. "You can have it all. I just want my child and lady to be safe and good. That's it man."

"I'm not gone lie to you, I'm not happy with this and I don't know my response. You're my brother, ion wanna respond out of anger cause imma regret it and ion regret shit. Put your money back up and I don't wanna see you til I call you." With that Ray stood up and left with what he came with and a to-go container.

...

While Ray was driving a car hit its breaks in front of him. He honked his horn and the car in front of him did too before pulling into the gas station. He pulled up behind the car, Ray don't like feeling disrespected.

Ray got out the car and went and opened the door. There was Mya looking at him like he was crazy. That's exactly what she assumed cause who the fuck opens a strangers car.

Once Ray saw Mya he was cool. "You almost made me crash into you. Ion play about my baby.", Ray spoke.

"You shouldn't have been on my ass like that.", Mya spoke getting out of her car. She closed her door and locked it before going in to get some gas. Ray looked at her walk away. He chuckled to himself and shook his head before going in the store.

Mya low key watched Ray, she thought he was handsome and of course she knew who he was. "I'd give that sexy piece of chocolate my virginity if I could.", Mya thought as he paid for his gas in front of her.

"This too.", Ray said taking Mya's juice. "That's all you getting?", he asked looking at her. She nodded. Ray knew she wanted him by how she was looking at him. "You ain't getting no gas? I saw you look at the number before you came in."

"Nah they expensive, it's cheaper by my house.", Mya explained.

"Put 30 on 4 too." Mya eyes got wide. He did not just pay to fill up her tank.