✨Chapter 16✨

Mya woke up to Camille instead of Ray and was confused but happy. She haven't seen her cousin in forever. Mya told Camille what she could about being gone and they talked on and on about the baby. "You picked a name yet?", Camille asked.

"I been thinking about Imani Mocha Lewis. I know imma have a little chocolate baby I can't wait.", Mya cooed. Camille was about to say something but stopped cause her and Mya heard steps outside of the room. They both looked confused as the door opened, revealing Ray. Their faces softened remembering that he was back.

"Y'all wanna go somewhere?", Ray asked.

"Where?", Mya asked.

"Home." Mya nodded.

...

"Oh my God baby when did you have the time?", Mya asked watery eyed as she looked around the nursery. "It's perfect."

"It was all Squeeze. After a while I asked him to do it for me. He said this is what you wanted so this is what he did.", Ray said. After that room they went to the master room. It don't have any furniture but their clothes and so on is here. As Ray pulled back the curtain showing the balcony Camille gasped and Mya grabbed onto Ray's arm tightly. "I know it's big when we get it together you gone love it." Mya moaned in pain making Ray shoot his head to her.

He saw Mya holding her stomach and Camille looking at her legs froze. Ray looked at Mya's legs and saw that she was wet. "Baby's coming.", Mya said trying to focus her breathing.

"Oh shit.", Ray jumped back a little. Mya tightened her grip on Ray hurting him a little.

"We do not have time to be shocked get to to the hospital. Now!" When Mya yelled Camille and Ray both snapped out of their shock and did everything the had to do. Ray got Mya to the car and Camille took the baby bag to the car.

...

Ray said a prayer over their daughter as he held her in his hands. Camille's back home now and Mya is knocked out, she's exhausted.

Ray is extremely exhausted as well. He hasn't gotten proper sleep in who knows how long. He doesn't even care though, he's just happy he made the birth of his daughter.

Ray just looked at Imani amazed. His world was so chaotic until he got in Mya's arms then things seemed less hectic. Now he has his daughter in his hands things just seem peaceful. Like there's no problems in the world.

Ray looked over at a sleeping Mya then back to their baby girl Imani. "Imma marry yo' momma baby girl.", Ray said to Imani.

...

After Mya woke up Ray went to shower and put a few things in their house so Mya can be more comfortable when she come home.

Ray looked at the bed him and Squeeze put together. "It's perfect.", Ray said.

"Yeah Mya gone love this one.", Squeeze said.

"You tryna smoke?"

"Hell yeah." Ray and Squeeze went on the balcony and sat on the couches they just brang out.

"I really appreciate what you been doing for me while I been handling business.", Ray said after taking a drag.

"You helped my momma when I was battling my addiction and you got me the help to get away from my addiction. Shit whatever you need I got you Boss.", Squeeze said. Squeeze your nice had an addiction to alcohol now he hasn't drank in over a year.

"Wait here." Ray passed the blunt and went to get a shoe box. When he came back Squeeze was looking nervous as he hit the blunt. Ray sat back down and handed Squeeze the box. "That's some light for all you did." Squeeze passed the blunt and opened the box. "I know you ain't tryna be in the streets forever and I know you smart. You got a eye for this shit. That's what the money is for. It's 500,000 in that box. Go get your license, get your business plan started, start your business, leave this shit behind. Go live. Go take care of your momma get her a house and live good. If you need anything I got you. Just let me know." Squeeze looked up at Ray with watery eyes.

"You serious?"

"Ion play games.", Ray said. Squeeze looked back at the box of money and shook his head. He pulled out his phone and made a call. "Momma I can get you a house!"

...

"How it feel?", Ray asked.

"What?", Mya asked confused.

"Being a mother." Mya smiled.

"It's unexplainable. I'm more than happy to be a mother and have my little family." Ray kissed Mya.

"I love you.", Ray said as he rubbed Mya's cheek.

"I love you too."