✨Chapter 41✨

Mya cried the whole flight as she watched the video she recorded, she recorded more than she thought she did but shit it's done. She got herself together before they landed.

The whole ride Mya thought about how to say it and what to say, she debated on even saying anything. Squeeze's words repeated in her head she's scared to lose her family. "Mya we're here.", Camille said shaking Mya out of her thoughts. Mya looked and saw Ray standing in the door holding Jr. Mya just looked at them unable to move. "Come on, it's ok.", Camille said holding Mya's hand. Mya looked at Camille and nodded before they got out with their bags.

Ray moved over and waited on them to enter. After they made it in he closed the door. Mya grabbed Jr and hugged him. She walked to Imani's room and saw her laying on her bed reading a book. "Hey Imani.", Mya said lowly. Imani looked at the door with the biggest smile before running to Mya. Mya got down and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much, I'm so sorry for leaving like that.", Mya said before kissing her head.

"It's okay, daddy told me you were looking for somewhere perfect for us to take a trip.", Imani said smiling wide.

"I think I found it too. Camille's here." Imani gasped before running downstairs. Mya followed her and they met Camille in the front room. Camille took Jr from Mya and talked with the kids.

Mya just stood there. "Mya?", she heard from behind her barely over a whisper.  She looked and saw Ray standing there. He motioned for her to come to him with his head and she did. Mya followed Ray to the kitchen. They stood across the island from each other. Mya couldn't look in Ray's eyes. "Look at me, please.", Ray said. Mya looked up and he saw it all over her face that she fucked up. "My results came back. I'm clean. And, Tiara said we fucked. I kinda remember that but I don't remember that other chick. I don't even know how I got there. I am so sorry. I really don't wanna throw our marriage away even though we aren't married yet, I still wanna marry you. I know I fucked up, and you did to. I think we can talk it out and fix it. Ion want these bitches. Ion know what you did, I can see it in your face though. I can't get mad I fucked up first. I don't even care what you did. Just forgive me. I-"

"I fucked Squeeze.", Mya blurted out.

Ray just looked at Mya, shocked. He shook his head. "You're lying to me, please tell me you're lying to me Mya.", Ray said rubbing his hands down his face.

"I am so sorry Ray." Ray looked at Mya for a few seconds before leaving the kitchen. He went and asked Camille to take the kids to the hut and gave her his card to order some food. After they left he went back to the kitchen and didn't see Mya.

"Mya?", he called through the house as he looked for her. He looked everywhere but couldn't find her. He started looking in closets and he found her in the one close to the dining room. He saw her holding her knees hyperventilating and crying. He instantly thought about when Mya first came back from the traffickers and it honestly hurt him. He never wanted Mya to go back to the place, no matter what happened between them. He never wanted her to feel that afraid or broken again.

"I'm sorry.", Mya repeated over and over. Ray pulled her out the closet and held her.

"Please calm down, please. I'm not gone flip out I promise. Just relax Mya." Ray rubbed Mya's back and and kissed her head.

Eventually Mya calmed down. "Can we go talk? No arguing or fighting just talk?", Ray asked. Mya nodded wiping her face. Ray led her to the dining room. They sat down. Ray sat back in his chair and processed what Mya told him. "What was the reason?", he asked. Mya explained everything. How she found out, recording them having sex, talking to the girl, having sex with him again, him putting a gun in her mouth. Everything.

Ray was very upset about how things went down with Mya and Squeeze but nothing compared to the anger he felt about Squeeze threatening Mya and his family and pushing her head through a wall and putting a gun in her mouth. "Out of all people him? For real?", he asked as calmly as he could.

"I'm sorry Ray. If I could take it back I would.", Mya said.

"He fucked you raw?" Mya nodded as she looked down. "He nutted in you?" Mya nodded still looking down. "Show me the video." Mya looked up at Ray confused. "I wanna see it." Mya shook her head. "Mya, show me the video." They look at each other for a second before Mya got up and grabbed her laptop.

Mya gave Ray the laptop and pressed play before going to the furthest chair. Ray's blood boiled as he watched them fuck for the first time. Squeeze eating what's his, Squeeze fucking what's his, Mya actually liking the shit.

My left the camera rolling but didn't know she did so he fast forward to the second time they fucked. Then to when Squeeze came back and threatened Mya.

Ray bent Mya's laptop backwards and broke it making Mya jump a little. They sat in silence after that.

After a while of sitting I silence Ray left Mya at the table. He hasn't smoked in forever but he needed a Wood right about now.

He rolled one than went in his man cave to smoke.

He can't deny it he's crushed that Mya gave his pussy up. The more high he got the more he felt like it was his karma. He cheated on bitches that would've killed for him, the only woman he felt that way about cheated on him with somebody he considered a friend. He plotted on him at his weakest, fucked the woman he love most, threatened her and his family. He's out for blood now.

Then his childhood friend set him up for what? To blackmail him? To try fucking Mya too?

After a few hours and a few Woods Ray left his man cave. He took a hot shower then went to Imani's room cause he heard her playing in there. "Hi daddy.", Imani said looking at the door.

"Hey princess.", Ray said walking into her room. Ray sat at the end of her bed and Imani just looked at him. "What?", Ray asked. Imani hugged him tightly. Ray hugged her back.

"I love you daddy, and Junior loves you, and mommy loves you so much. Don't be sad." Ray chuckled.

"I love all of y'all too but I'm not sad." Imani let him go and looked at him.

"You promise?", she asked.

"I promise.", Ray said. Imani smiled and kissed his cheek before going to get a book. She curled up in Ray's lap and gave him the book. Ray read the book and she eventually fell asleep.

...

"Then he broke my laptop and left the room. He hates me Camille. I can't believe I fucked Squeeze.", Mya said as a tear fell. Her and Camille are sitting in the living room talking drinking wine.

"I think he still loves you.", Camille said. "He's probably very upset as he should be. He probably just feels betrayed honestly. Squeeze set him up and fucked you, his friend set him up. He hurting right now Mya." Mya nodded before slamming her wine.

"You're right. I'm not sure about the love part but I know for a fact he's hurt. I can't believe myself. I'm gonna go get something to make for dinner. Can you listen for the kids?"

"Of course." Mya left the living room and went to look for Ray. She found him on the balcony in their room.

"I'm gonna go get something to make for dinner, anything you want?", Mya asked by the door. Ray ignored her. "Camille's gonna listen for the kids I'll let you know when the food is done." Mya closed the door and went to the nearest bathroom.

She closed the door and broke down. When she cheated it felt so good but now she feels so low.