✨Chapter 40✨

Mya knocked on the door then waited for a response. While waiting she couldn't stop thinking about last night. How Squeeze touched her, how he sucked her toes, how he ate her. "Hello?!", Mya heard interrupting her thoughts. "You slow or something? Why you knocking on my door?" Mya showed the girl a picture of Ray before pushing her way into her house. She pulled the girl in and closed the door.

"What happened the night you fucked him?", Mya asked. The girl looked at the picture and exhaled.

"Look I was supposed to be paid 50,000 to drug and fuck him that's what I did. Quan been mia and still ain't pay me my money so yeah, he ain't want me telling nobody but shit. What is it to you?"

Mya left the house slamming the door behind her and got in the car she was riding. "Ray gone kill me.", Mya said with her hand over her mouth.

...

As Mya walked to her room she looked for her key. She found it as she made it to her room, when she looked up she saw Squeeze leaning on her door. "What are you doing here?", she asked confused as she opened her door. He followed her in and she closed it.

"I just need to taste you one more time.", Squeeze said before pushing his lips into Mya's. She hesitated before kissing his back.

He laid her on the bed and took off her leggings revealing black lace panties. He kissed her cat through her panties then pulled them to the side. "Wait.", Mya stopped him pushing his head.

"What?", he asked. As Mya caught her breath Squeeze started eating away. Mya threw her head back and moaned.

...

Ray paced the floor trying to call Mya for the 11th time today. No answer again. He doesn't know what to say or how to feel about Mya whipping him with a belt but he feels horrible about the cheating but confused he doesn't remember.

His heart is also heavy from killing his childhood friend, in the moment he felt it was right but now he regrets it even though he killed over a dozen people. He put that life behind him but in the heat of the moment he went back.

Ray ended up calling Camille to see if she's with Mya. He's almost sure she is just cause that's who she has back home, she doesn't really talk to anyone else.

Camille:Hello?
Ray:Hey it's Ray is Mya with you? We had a big fight and she left the night before yesterday. I know she caught a flight cause I seen it on the bank records.
Camille:Umm no, I actually haven't talked to her in about a week.

Ray's heart dropped and confusion set in.

Camille:I'm gonna try to get a hold of her though. I'm sure she's ok. Just getting some time to herself. Has she called to check on this kids?
Ray:No.
Camille:Okay I'll let you know if I talk to her.

Before he could respond Camille hung up.

Right as Ray put his phone down he got a call from an unrecognized number.

Ray:Hello?
Unknown:Hey you free?
Ray:Tiara?
Tiara:Yeah?
Ray:How the fuck you get my number?
Tiara:When you were here we met up remember? Maybe not you were pretty lit.

Ray's head dropped.

Ray:We hooked up Tiara?
Tiara:No, we made love.

Tiara started telling Ray all the details and he started remembering. He's confused on how he remember her but not the other chick.

Ray:That was a mistake. You were a mistake. Don't call this phone or you'll have to deal with my wife.

...

After Squeeze ate Mya and they fucked Mya told him what the girl told her.

They sat in silence for almost an hour not sure what to do or say and drank some Hennessy from the night before. "That nigga gone kill us.", Squeeze said after an hour.

"You need to go, this can't happen again.", Mya said lowly. Squeeze got dressed and grabbed his things before leaving.

Mya exhaled as a year fell. All the things she did was out of anger and she regrets most, now she got soul ties with her man's best friend. He just might kill them.

Mya went and took a hot shower and tried scrubbing his lips and body off of her. The more she scrubbed the more she thought about how good he made her feel. "Fuck!", she yelled dropping her head. As she thought about it all she broke down. She knew it was too late to cry though.

...

While Mya was packing her bags she saw her phone light up. She's been ignoring her phone her whole trip, she feels bad for not checking on her kids but she knows they're good. She looked and it was Camille. She answered it.

Mya:Hello?
Camille:Girl what the fuck?! You got me scared as fuck bitch where the fuck you at?! Why you ain't tell me you was here?! Why the fuck you not checking on your kids?! Bitch where the fuck you at?! Send the location now!
Mya:Okay, okay. I'm sorry I just had a lot in my mind imma send my hotel and room number.

Camille hung up and Mya sent her location then finished packing.

When Mya finished her bag her door was knocked on. She looked through the peep hole and saw Camille. She opened the door and Camille pushed past her into her room. Camille was about to say something until she saw two glasses in the dresser. "Why you got two glasses Mya?", Camille asked pointing to the glasses looking at Mya.

Mya just looked at Camille and Camille saw the pain and regret all over her face. Camille pulled Mya next to her and sat them both on the bed. Mya explained everything from the time she found out Ray cheated.

Camille looked at Mya. "Bitch he gone kill yo' ass.", Camille said as she rubbed her hands down her face. "Literally."

"I know, I'm scared to go home.", Mya said honestly.

"You were grown enough to do it so be grown enough to handle the consequences. I don't think he'll kill you for real but I hate to see when you tell him. I'll fly back with you though. I'll take the kids in the little spare shed y'all made. If anything happens I'll hear." Mya exhaled

"You promise?"

"I promise.", Camille said holding up her pinky. Mya wrapped hers around it.

"Go get ready I'll book you a ticket.", Mya said. They hugged then Camille left.

...

Mya sat in the bed waiting on a call from Camille. The door was knocked on, she's sure it was her so she opened it without checking. It was Squeeze.

Before Mya could say anything or react he pushed her in and closed and locked the door. He paced the floor as he pulled a gun out. He choked Mya and out it to her head. "If you say anything I'll fucking kill you! You hear me?! I'll kill you, him, and the fucking kids! You understand?!", Squeeze asked taking the safety off.

"Yes.", Mya cried. He put the gun in her mouth and pushed her down to her knees.

"Fuck it." Squeeze pulled the trigger and my closed her eyes tight. She opened them when she realized she saw ok. "It was that fucking easy. Don't play with me Mya." He took the gun out of her mouth and pushed her head into the walls creating a hole before leaving. Mya sat there crying trying to calm herself. Now she doesn't know what to do.