✨Chapter 19✨

The next morning when Mya woke up her head was spinning. She been in bed most of the day and Ray had Imani. He has been waiting on her to get up to talk to her.

After Imani fell asleep Ray started on dinner for Mya and himself. He been pretty lost since their argument. They never blew up like that at each other. It was very intense and they could feel each other's pain. He just wants to make it right and get is baby back to a good place.

While Ray was frying the chicken he heard Mya's feet dragging. After a few minutes the shower cut on.

While Ray was plating their food, fried chicken, spaghetti, salad, and Hawaiian Rolls, Mya sat at the island by a plate with a sweater and sunglasses on.

After Ray was done he grabbed two bottles of water and sat next to her. Mya picked at her food as Ray ate. "You need to eat.", he said. She curled her lip up. Ray took the fork from her hand and turned her towards him. Ray took her glasses off and looked in her eyes. "I am so sorry. I love you so much Mya. I appreciate everything you do for me and our daughter and I'm sorry for not helping out as much as I should. I'm sorry for not being here. I promise I will start helping out more and staying home with you more baby. I love you so much I don't want you hurting yourself in anyway. I'd go fucking crazy if I lost you girl. That's why I will always protect you with my life even if it's from yourself. I-" Mya broke down before he could finish talking. Ray stood over her and kissed her face before hugging her tightly.

"You still love me?", Mya cried. Ray held Mya's face up and stood in her face.

"Are you serious? I love you so much Mya. I ain't ever gone stop loving you, ever. You got my heart forever baby. Okay?" Mya nodded as she cried. Ray held her and rubbed her back.

Soon after Mya calmed down. "We gone be good baby a'ight?", Ray asked Mya. Mya nodded. They kissed then started eating together. "Man you was fucked up last night", Ray laughed. Mya laughed.

"Oh god Camille sent me a message, a very descriptive one. I guess she fell asleep to me talking about making it up. Ion remember shit though." They shared a laugh. "I didn't know you thought about Trey. I was being selfish and not thinking about what you were going t-"

"Look I'm good. I just gotta make sure you good. I can't be cool if you not ok baby. Let me take care of you okay?"

"Okay." Ray wiped his mouth then kissed Mya's head.

After they finished eating Ray dumped their plates and started the dishes. "You wanna go put a movie on?", Ray asked Mya.

"You don't want me to help you clean?", Mya asked.

"Nah I got it go kick your feet up and put on a movie."

"Okay." Mya got up and went and did as told.

—————

Short and boring I know but I needed to update🤦🏽‍♀️. I'm transitioning into a new job so just be patient with me y'all.