✨Chapter 4✨

Mya scrolled through her phone as Ray drove. He invited her to his brothers birthday party, well it's a smoke session for his birthday. He's having it during the day cause CiCi doesn't want him to get crazy at night. "Roll this for me big baby.", Ray said handing Mya a sack of weed. She took it and opened the bag. She grabbed a piece of mail and started breaking down the weed.

"This shit smell like it's some gas.", Mya spoke as she broke down the weed.

"You know ion sell nun else."

"Periodt." Ray glanced over at Mya as he drove. He shifted in his seat uncomfortable by how he's feeling her. It's been a month since Ray and Mya first linked, neither of them expected a one night stand to turn into an everyday thing. Especially Ray, and he ain't feeling it.

By the time they pulled up she finished rolling up. They got out the car and walked to the door. "Go ahead and spark that shit up.", Ray spoke as the door was opened for them. Mya stood there stuck cause of how many people she saw. "I wanna go home.", Mya spoke to Ray before he went in.

"Why? You said you wanted to come.", Ray said confused.

"It's too many people in there Ray, somebody gone act crazy. It's bound to happen and I don't wanna be in the cross fire."

"Look I got you. This my people and I'm always packing. They gone have to get through me to get to you and niggas don't wanna try that one. Come in, I got you big baby." Ray grabbed Mya's hand after a few seconds and lead her in.

Mya couldn't see Ray cause of all the smoke. "Oh these bitches blowing down down like for real.", Mya thought to herself as she hit the blunt.

Ray finally found his brother through all the smoke. "This my friend Mya.", Ray introduced. Mya raised an eyebrow but quickly went back to normal. Mya feel like they got a vibe, not no girlfriend boyfriend shit but something more than friends. As much as they fuck. "Mya this my brother Trey.", Ray introduced.

"Ray Trey huh? Nice to meet you.", Mya held out her hand.

"Like wise.", Trey shook it. "Y'all want a drink?"

"Oh I'm good, weed and liquor don't mix too well with me.", Mya spoke.

"Shit I want one.", Ray said as Mya handed him the blunt.

"You family. The drinks in the kitchen, it's some juice and soda in there too. I think CiCi just made it back with the food so that should be in there as well. When I find her I'll introduce y- aye what the fuck you doin'?! Put that shit down!", Trey yelled walking away snapping.

"Come on." Mya followed Ray, he handed her the blunt.

"Give that to Trey after you and get it back from him.", Ray spoke as he looked at the variety of liquor on the kitchen island. Mya leaned against the wall hitting the blunt thinking as Ray poured him some Grey Goose with orange juice. He took a shot of straight Grey Goose before putting the top on.

...

Mya sat on her phone scrolling. Everybody left it's just Mya, CiCi, Ray, and Trey. Ray and Trey sitting in the kitchen drunk as fuck reminiscing about good times and Mya is in the front room. "You good?", CiCi asked Mya.

"Yeah I'm ok.", Mya said.

"If you wanna go home you can Ray gone be good. I never seen him this fucked up before." CiCi chuckled and so did Mya. "You sure you good? You look sad."

"Yeah I'm good."

"You wanna talk and smoke? I can't smoke cause I'm pregnant but the second hand shouldn't hurt.", CiCi said.