✨Chapter 5✨

"Girl he slutted me the fuck out in his drive way! After that ion even wanna talk about us. Ain't no way he eating the shit out of me, and don't fuck with me for real.", Mya told Camille. Camille just looked at Mya. "What?", Mya asked looking at her as she drank her water through a straw.

"Shay told me that she fucked Ray this morning, that's why I been tryna meet with you since earlier.", Camille said softly. Mya's face dropped.

"He was with me this morning. He gave me some spending money then went to handle some business."

"When he drop you off? She sent me a picture at like 11 something. She was in a car with him."

"H-he dropped me off at 10:30. He said he had somewhere to be at 11. Let me see the picture." Camille showed Mya and Mya got a lump in her throat. "I'm ready to go, ion even wanna eat. That shit just blew me." Mya put her face in her hands.

Camille payed for her and Mya then they left.

...

"You stole from me, 10,000 buck and you thought I was just fine say fuck it?", Ray asked looking at one of his goons that snaked him. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!", Ray yelled in his face.

"I didn't take it.", his hood said obviously lying. Ray punched him in his chest hearing his ribs break. He dropped to the ground in pain.

"Lie again bitch."

"I'm sorry boss. Please don't kill me I j-" before he could finish Ray emptied a whole clip on him. He turned to his goons.

"I know everything! I see everything! If you ever cross me this will be you, or worse! Clean this shit up." Ray gave one of his goons his gun so he could wipe his prints off as he walked away.

When Ray made it to his car he got on his phone. He saw 16 messages from Mya he shifted in his seat. He already knew what is was about.

Mya:Call me...
Mya:On some real nigga shit you coulda been a hunnit
Mya:Hello???
Mya:So you gone just fuck the shit out of me, put yo mouth on every part of my body, make me feel good, then go fuck my cuz
Mya:Then u knew the Bitch wanted u
Mya:Helllooooo
Mya:Ray I foul asf for playin with me bro
Mya:Like
Mya:Wtf
Mya:I knew we was together but...
Mya:I thought we had a vibe bro..
Mya:On some real shit you foul
Mya:Like why listen to me tell u my dreams just to play with me
Mya:I ain't no fucking toy
Mya:Damn sure not no dumb bitch
Mya:Fuck u n her don't text me when u want yo dick in this tsunami
Ray:Wya?

He waited for her to text but when she didn't he just pulled off. He gone pull up everywhere that she be, he's determined so he'll find her.

...

Ray found out Mya was at his restaurant with a dude, Ray is just sped to his restaurant to make sure he catch them.

When he walked in he saw Mya getting up from the table looking good.