✨Chapter 43✨

Since the day Mya finished school and her and Ray had that talk their life has been great. Mya found a job almost instantly, Ray got a nice raise, their relationship is better than ever, and they got approved to foster.

While Mya was making breakfast Ray walked in the kitchen. "Good morning.", Mya said. Ray didn't respond.

Before Mya could look at him his dick was pressed against her butt and he hand was wrapped around her neck. "Turn the stove off.", Ray said in Mya's ear. She did as told biting the inside of her lip.

Ray bent Mya over the island and put one of her legs on top as well. Mya held her leg up and Ray rubbed her pussy.

She was wet as fuck, just how Ray liked it. He stuck his middle and index finger in her slowly making her moan. He licked her juices off his fingers before pulling his dick out and sliding in her. Mya moaned out loud so Ray covered her mouth. "You better not wake the kids.", Ray said smacking her ass.

Ray gave Mya fast strokes holding onto her waist and covering her moans with his other hand.

After they both came they heard RJ crying. Ray smacked Mya's ass before pulling out and going to care for him.

Mya got herself together before wiping down the counter.

...

Ray sat in his man cave looking at a business plan he had laid out. He saw Mya walk past the room quickly so he called her. "I was looking for you.", Mya said walking into his man cave.

"What you think about getting a restaurant here?", Ray asked looking at Mya

"I hate to blow you off, but we need to talk. Now." Ray looked at Mya confused.

"What's wrong?"

"I just got off the phone with a social worker they wanted to know if we could emergency foster. It's two kids 15 and 13, both girls. I said it was fine cause I needed to give them an answer right away, I hope that isn't a problem. They're on the way, they'll be here in about an hour. I'm sorry, I really wanna talk about the restaurant but I had to say this first. I-"

"Relax. Breath. It's cool you know this. We got plenty of time to talk about the restaurant. What do you need from me right now?", Ray asked grabbing Mya's hands. She exhaled and smiled.

"I made a list of things can you run to the store? I'll get the room together. I'm sure they'll want to sleep together.", Mya said.

"We'll get the biggest guest room together and give me the list." Mya smiled and gave him the list. He kissed her before heading out.

...

Mya kept looking out the window waiting for the girls to come.

While she paced the floor she heard the door get knocked on. She practically ran to the door. She opened the door and saw two girls with a big black garbage bag each and a social worker. "Come in.", Mya said moving over. They all entered and Mya closed the door behind them.

"This is Taylor, she's 15 and this is Tonya she's 13. Girls this is Mya, you'll be staying with her and her family until we can get you guys somewhere hopefully by Monday since it is Friday we probably won't find you somewhere to go this weekend.", the social worker said. The girls just looked at the ground and didn't speak. "Thanks again. I gotta go." The social worker left closing the door behind herself.

After she left Imani walked to Mya rubbing her eyes. She saw the girls and smiled at them. They smiled back. "Hi.", Imani waved.

"Hi.", they waved in union.

"You guys hungry? Come on let's go to the kitchen and get you guys something to eat and drink.", Mya said. Imani grabbed their hands and they followed Mya to the kitchen with their bags.

Mya went through the fridge, freezer, and cabinets naming things they had. The ended up deciding on left overs.

While they were eating Mya offered to take their bags up to the room and they accepted.