✨Chapter 22✨

Mya woke up in an empty room on a mattress on the floor naked. She's covered in bruises from head to toe and she doesn't remember how or why. She feels loopy too.

She tried getting up but she was too sore to. When she moved her leg she felt something weighing it down.

While she tried taking it off someone entered the room she was in. It's a heavy built Hispanic man about 6'8, 300 pounds mixed with muscle and fat, bald head with facial hair, and covered in tattoos.

Mya covered herself and looked at him terrified. He smiled revealing rotten teeth as he closed the door.

Mya's heart started pounding.

...

Ray sat in front of Squeeze in silence. Ray's blood is boiling. He's ready to kill the world to get Mya back. "Mya and her favorite cousin was taken by some traffickers. We got 3 days until she's sold out of state or possibly the country.", Ray slid Squeeze copy's of what he got from Mike. "Find them, I wanna know everything. Spread the word." Squeeze grabbed the envelope and nodded.

"I got you boss.", Squeeze said nodding. Ray leaned forward.

"3 days." He held up 3 fingers. "3 days. You understand?"

"I understand Boss."

"Go spread the word.", Ray said sitting back. With that Squeeze left.

After a few minutes Ray calmed himself down enough to go get Imani from her room without bad energy. He held her close and she laid on his chest.

He felt like she could since something was wrong even though he shields her as much as possible.

...

Mya laid on the bed drugged up and sore from being assaulted physically and sexually. "If I was with Ray this shit wouldn't have happened.", Mya thought as she felt her chest get heavy.

As she thought about when she was taken she remembered she was with Camille. "Camille.", Mya cried weakly.

While she was crying someone entered the room she was in. They roughly pulled her up and carried her out the room.

They her up in a line of other naked girls since she couldn't stand herself. She looked up and saw Camille right across from her looking at her with watery eyes. She too was naked.

Camille seeing Mya obviously drugged and in pain caused her tears to roll down her cheeks. She can't imagine what Mya went through.

A man shouted causing all the girls to look that direction. He walked down the line looking at all the girls. He stopped in front of Mya and looked at her. "Muy bonita.", he said rubbing Mya's cheek. He pulled the girl right next to Mya down causing her to scream and Mya to jump.

He pulled her to the beginning of the line by her hair as she screamed and the other girls watched. "She tried running from me. Anybody know what happens when you try running? No? I'll show you." He grabbed the knife and slit her neck slowly.

Her body twitched for a while then it stopped. He kept cutting deeper and deeper even after she died. He cut her head completely off then held it up. Her body fell and blood started squirting on a girl. She screamed so he punched her in her stomach hard causing her to fall. "Anyways. This is what happens when you try running. Don't run, your head depends on it." He laughed then dropped her head.

He turned and walked away then all the girls were taken back to their rooms.