✨Chapter 39✨

Mya sat at the bar waiting on her mystery texter to arrive

Mya sat at the bar waiting on her mystery texter to arrive. She looked at the time and it was 11:30. She laughed to herself thinking it was a prank to catch Ray up. "Sorry I'm late.", she heard a familiar voice say as her back was touched. Mya laughed to herself as somebody sat next to her. She looked and it was exactly who she thought it was.

"Squeeze?!", Mya asked shocked. "You texted me?"

"Yeah it was me." Mya called the bartender over and ordered two double shots of Patron. She took them to the head then looked at Squeeze.

"Why? Like you if all people? Tell on Ray? Why?"

"I know you're something good, y'all got a family for crying out loud. Yet he still can't get right even for you.", he said waving the bartender over. He got a double shot of Crown Apple and Coke.

"Cut the bullshit Squeeze. Where do you come in?", Mya asked turning to face Squeeze.

"I just want one night. Tonight. Let me show you something real." Mya smiled on the inside. Sleeping with Squeeze would kill Ray. "I see you thinking about it. Text that number when you make up your mind, your drinks are on me." He called the bartender over and paid for both of their drinks before slamming his and leaving.

...

Mya:Offer still on the table? I fly back tomorrowSqueeze:Yeah I can pick you up what hotel you atMya:Nah you can come up Challenger room 569Squeeze:On my way!

Squeeze:Yeah I can pick you up what hotel you at
Mya:Nah you can come up Challenger room 569
Squeeze:On my way!

Mya made sure Cameras were set up everywhere to get every angle of the room. She had a plan and she wanted to execute it perfectly. This will help.

Mya opened the bottle of Hennessy and poured some into two wine glasses. As she topped the bottle her door was knocked on she looked and saw Squeeze.

Mya invited him in and they talked as they sipped. She got Squeeze drunk and got all the information she needed out of him before getting things heated. He told her everything that happened that night and the girls address.

Mya planned on faking all of her moans, but what Squeeze was putting down she couldn't. Like the nigga made her nut off of sucking her toes.

They did everything raw of course even though that wasn't the plan. They maybe even caught some feelings which wasn't part of her plan either.